Chapter-40 The One With The Day After

Abeer's POV
I woke up with my head heavy and found myself on my bed.
Wasn't I at the party?

I got up from bed but stumbled back. I held my head with my both hands as it was getting heavier.
I slowly managed to go in front of the door still holding my head, but suddenly I stumbled back and was about to fall but Mr. Haroon appeared and held my hand preventing me from a bad fall.

"Are you okay?"- He asked still holding me and I nodded my head.
"Come sit."- He held me by my shoulders and made me sit on the bed where as I was still holding my head with my hands.

"I brought food for you."- He said as he uncovered the tray of food and put a sandwich in front of my mouth and I looked at him dumbfoundedly.

"Comeon have it, then you have to take medicine as well."- He said as he forcefully made me eat the sandwich.

I took one or two bites of sandwich and then kept it back on the plate. I couldn't have it more because of this headache.

"Here take this."- He said as he handed me a tablet and a glass of water.
"For what?"- I asked.
"For your headache. Comeon take it."- He insisted and I took it.

He got up to leave with the tray when I called him from behind.
"Mr. Haroon?"- I called him.
He turned around and smiled gesturing me to say further.

"We were at the party last night, when did we reach home? how? I can't remember anything."- I said as I confusingly looked in the space.

"You...don't remember anything?"- He asked abit shocked and I shaked my head in confusion.

He smiled and came near me and sat on his knees in front of me.

"Don't worry about last night and don't exert your brain so much. Just take some rest and we will talk about this later."- He cupped my face, smiled and said and I looked at him astonished.

What is wrong with him?

He closed the door and left the room leaving me behind with many butterflies in my stomach.

--------------------------------------------
I was still figuring out about last night, sitting in the living room and watching movie, where as Mr. Haroon had gone to Mr. Bhalla's office to sign the deal.
I was also supposed to go but he insisted and made me sit at the hotel room as I wasn't feeling well.

I was with Sameer and his friends last night when Sameer left and Jacob offered me the cocktail.
I drank the cocktail and that's it I am blank.
What happened next?

Think Abeer Think Harddd!!

I closed my eyes and tried my best to remember everything.

"Let's play antakshari"
"Let's start with you Mr....umm umm....forget it....Gore ganje."
"Aap?! Aap kyun aee hain? Jaeein apni sookhi churail ke pas!"
"Dil pe phattar rakh ke mu pe make-up karlia..."
"Abeer zid mat karo! Chalo yahan se!"
"To utha lijiye..."
"App ke saath kitni baarishon me bheegne ke khawab dekhe the mene...uh-hi....likin app nahi the"
"I am so tired...take me in your arms."
"Abeer zid mat karo PLEASE chaloo!!"-
"No! No! No!!!! First you take me in your armssss!!!"
"Your heartbeats are so fast."

"Jab aap khush hote hain to mujhe farq parta hai, jab aap mera dil dhukate hain to mujhe farq parta hai, jab aap kuch kehte hain to farq parta hai, jab aap kuch nahi kehte to bhi farq parta hai, jab aap mere qareeb aate hain to farq parta hai...Kyun farq parta hai mujhe?"