Epilouge

One and a half year later.

Haroon's POV
I removed the half dried bunch of flower and replaced it with a new bunch of white flowers and put them on her grave.

We miss you Armeena. Ayan misses you very badly.

"It's been almost a year now since you  left us and must be in a better place now. It had been really difficult for us to handle Ayan after your death.
He still doesn't know that you are no more between us.
We lied to him that you went to another country for business matters.
But still once in a while he still misses you after all you are her mother."- I talked to her, my bestfriend who is no more with us.

I recited some dua's and then got up to leave.

"Ayan! Ayan...Aya..."- I called out for my five year old son as soon as I entered home and he came running in his school uniform into my arms.

"Daddyyyy..."- He said excitedly as he jumped up in my arms.

"Aeee Daddy ka bacha."- I kissed his cheek.

"Ayan!! Beta take your lunch-box and water bottle. You are already late Oh God!"- And there comes my wife running as she kept Ayan's things in his bag.

Peep Peep.

"Ya Allah! the bus is horning for last 2 minutes. Ayan beta aaj phir late hogae app. Haroon please jao na isse bus me bitha ke aao."- Abeer said as she brushed Ayan's hair, in my arms.

"Okayyy....chaloooooo."- I said as I put Ayan on my shoulders and zoomed out, making him laugh.

"Aray ruko!! Bag to lete jao!"- Abeer halted me and we turned back, took the bag and turned around to leave again.

"Daddy wait!!!"- This time Ayan said.

"What did you forget now?!"- I asked as I looked up at him.

"To kiss mommy."- He said cutely and we both turned back again.

"Kya hua? Bus nikal gai?!"- Abeer asked worriedly and Ayan quickly but softly placed a kiss on Abeer's cheek.

--------------------------------------------
Abeer's POV
Ayan softly kissed my cheek making all my worries fade away and I smiled broadly looking at my son.

Taking advantage of the situation Haroon also placed a kiss on my other cheek and winked at me, making me blush.

Badmash.

"NOW GOOO!!"- I literally had to push the father-son before the bus leaves, and finally they both went.

Ahhh! Now back to work Abeer.
I looked at the situation of my messed up house.

I picked up the cushions from floor, dusted them and kept them back on the sofa in the living room.

Pure ghar me bhagta rehta hai shaitan. Dono baap beta ek jaise hain. Uff.

"Why so tensed Janeman?"- Haroon startled me as he came from behind and hugged me, nuzzling his nose in my neck.
I closed my eyes feeling his warmth and kept my hand on his arm which was on my waist.