Chapter-18 The One With The Confession

The song for this chapter 👆🏻
suggested by KhadijaSweet
Happie reading ^_^

Abeer's POV
It was 2 a.m. now. Everybody went to sleep after the dinner. But I wasn't able to sleep. I was twisting and turning in bed. I looked towards Maliha and Sumaiyya's bed, in hope that they would be awake but they were sound asleep.

An unknown smile crept on my lips thinking about him. He....He....He kissed me today!!!
I hid my face with my both palms.

Why didn't I refuse him from kissing me? Maybe because my heart felt it right?

It was cold and dark, the only light that was emerging in the room was moon's light. And the only sound was of the water waves from the beach.
Sleep was nowhere to come, so I got up from the bed, rubbing my hands on my arms as it was cold.
I removed the curtain from the gallery door and entered the gallery, thinking about today, about him.

The way he removed the strands of hair from my face, the way his eyes shines looking at me. The way he smiles at me, the way he finds reasons to be beside me. His kiss.
Maliha and Sumaiyya are right, he loves me but why doesn't he say it ?
Maybe because he is scared that I will refuse ?
But can't he himself see in my eyes that I love him too?
So what Aby, if he is a bit hesitant to confess first, You can do it!!
He is Mr. Egocentric anyways.
Sochte honge ke me kyun bolon wo bhi to bol sakti hai pehle.

I was smiling and shaking my head at my own thoughts.
I was about to get inside when my eyes went towards the beach. He was standing there alone looking at the waves, deep in his thoughts.
Itni raat ko akele kya kar rahe hain?

I went inside the room, only to get outside the hut.

--------------------------------------------

Haroon's POV
I was standing here, lost in my thoughts. These gush water waves somehow calmed my soul.
It's all happening too fast, my feelings for her are increasing day by day. But I need to stop all this. Otherwise it might hurt her more than me.
And I can't bear a single tear in her eyes.

I closed my eyes and ran my hands through my hair in frustration. These feelings will kill me and her.

Suddenly I felt her presence near me. I turned around and found her standing there abit far from me, looking anywhere but at me, and a slight smile on her lips. The moonlight shined on her face.
She looked.....beautiful.

I walked towards her and we both kept looking at eachother, not saying anything.
Because sometimes words need not to be spoken, but eyes speak everything.

"Uhh...Umm..I wanted to say something"- Abeer said a bit hesitant.
I nodded my head for her to continue.

"I don't know how to put my feelings in words but today no matter what I have to confess." She was saying and I kept staring at her, because my heart knew what she wanted to say.

"I smile every time I think of you. When I see you that smile gets even bigger. I don't know what these feelings are. I never believed in any type of ralationship, I never believed in love until....until you came."- She said, tears forming in her eyes.

"Shhshh, please don't say anything further."- I said keeping my finger on her lips.
I just wanted to hug her tight at the moment.