Chapter-27 The One With The Interaction

Abeer's POV
"You can join from tomorrow."- The HR manager smiled and offered her hand to shake.

I shaked hands with three of them, took my file, completed some job details and then left.

While walking out of the office my thoughts were still caught up in the series of action that took place a while ago.

I wasn't supposed to get the job? Then why did I?
Something is difinitely wrong.

I bought some fresh flowers and some chocolates for Tai ami and Erum Api on my way back home. They will be really glad to hear the good news.

--------------------------------------------

At Night.

"Abeer you are thinking way too much."- Erum api said as we both laid down on bed now and I told her the whole incident that took place at interview.

"Api, doesn't it seems weird? I mean, I wasn't suppsed to get that job. Many intervieews didn't get it while they were perfect for the job and I got it? And that too because of a phone call."- I said still trying to figure out the mystery behind all this.

"There's no mystery in this Abeer."- Erum api glared at me reading my thoughts. "The person who got you the job must have liked your confidence or skills which other intervieews didn't posses but you did! Simple as that!"- Erum Api just ended the conversation as if it was a peice of cake.

But I know there's something that I don't know.

"Now comeon be a good girl and go to sleep. Tomorrow is your first day at work, you shouldn't be late."- Erum Api smiled and kissed my forehead throwing all my tensions away.

"Okayyy Good night Api."- I smiled and said.

She took over the blanket and went to sleep.

What could be the reason for hiring me? Who could be the person who called and my so called boss?
Uff I can never fight with these thoughts! Instead of getting solved they get more confusing!
I should better sleep.

After fighting with my thoughts for a while I also dozed off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------
"Abeer comeon hurry up, you are already 5 mins late on your first day."- Erum api shouted from downstairs.

Ajj to tu gai Abeer. Pehle din hi late, pehle din hi dhake khaegi larkiiii!!

It's really difficult to search for some office clothes in your wardrobe and dress formally.
I wore my heels and ran downstairs.
Yea got used to heels finally.

"Sorry sorry Api, let's go."- I rushed towards Erum api.
"Ami Abu se to mil to."- Erum api reminded me and I bit my tougue as I totally forgot to meet Tai ami and Taya abu.

"Sorry Tai ami and Tayaabu."- I hugged them and they patted my head smilingly.
"Best of luck beta for your first day, be confident and don't be nervous."- Taya abu said.
"Thankyou Tayaabu. We should leave now."- I hurriedly said and was rushing towards the gate when Tai ami called- "Lunch to le jao beta."- I took the lunch from Tai ami and pecked on her cheeks.
"Love you, byeeeeee."- I hurriedly said and ran outside.