Chapter-7 The One With the Fall

Abeer's POV
I slowly and scarily opened my right eye to see the angel who saved me, but my eyes met with the devil's.
No wayssss!!!

I was shocked to see his smirkface there. I was in a half lying position in his arms and he was bent a little so that I don't touch the ground. I was holding his shoulders tightly so that I don't fall and his arms were securely wrapped around my waist.

"Let go off me"- I resisted his touch and said with gritted teeth.
"Soch lo."- He said smirking.
"Choro mujheeee"- I said while beating his shoulders.

And

And....and...he actually dropped me!
I fell on the ground with a thud!!
What the...!!!
ThankGod nobody is here except us, otherwise it would have been so embarassing.

"How dare you?!?!"- I said with gritted teeth.

"You said to leave so I left"- He shrugged his shoulders and made an innocent face while saying.

"Don't you dare act smart"- I said pointing my finger at him.

"I am born Smart"- He said cooly.

"That's your only misconception Mr. Haroon. Jab aap ki ye galat fehmi door hojaegi na tab aqal thikane aajaegi aapki."- I said in a thin line.

"You talk alot, have you ever tried to shut your mouth?"- He said coming a little near.

"It won't help, you know, kyunke aap jaison ko jawab dene hi parta hai"- I said being obvious.

"By the way, you are following me?"- He said with the face he was born (smirk).

"Why would I follow you?"- I asked shocked. "It must be you who is following me, waise bhi university me bhi aap ko mere peeche pare rehne ki adat hai."- I said making my eyes in suspicious manner.

"Yea right! I and follow you?? In your dreams!"- He said trying to act cool.

"Yahan mile hain...khawabon me mat miliyega"- I pointed my finger, warning him.

"Aur agar ajaon to?"- He came deadly close to me and wispered in my ear. His breath fanned on my ear.

I looked him shocked with my eyes almost came out of their sockets.

What a pervert!!

"To mar dalongi."- I also used the same tactic and wispered near his ear and then took a step back.

"And don't you dare cross this distance"- I said to him, making an imaginary line between us.

"Now if you will excuse me, I have better things to do rather than waste my time here talking with you."- I said.

He for once became a gentleman and smiled and signalled with his hands for me to leave.

--------------------------------------------
We came back home after a long tiring day and I still have assignments to do.
Oh God I am so tired!!