Chapter-20 The One With The Flashback

This chapter contains all the conversation from past. Nothing includes from the present of the story.
Armeena's Pic up there 👆🏻
Happie Reading ;)

About a year ago.

Muzaffar's POV
Safina was pouring tea from the kettle in the cups for both of us.
"I have decided to fix Armeena's and Haroon's marriage."- I said to Safina, after thinking hard about my decision.

"Muzaffar app ye kya??...Achanak?"- Safina said as the kettle dropped from
her hands but luckily no harmed happened.
"Achanak nahi Safina begum. I have been thinking about this for a while now."- I said as I leaned back in the chair.

"Muzaffar Haroon abhi America me apni studies complete kar raha hai, aur Armeena London me apna interior designing ka course kar rahi hai. Dono bachpan se ache dost rahe hain, how can you think of their marriage?"- Safina asked a bit shocked.

"Safina please try and understand my tension. Armeena is my best friends Waqas only daughter and after her parents death in a plane crash, she has always been with us since childhood. She has no one except us.
She has always considered us as her parents and isn't it our responsibility to secure our child's future?" - I said.

"Muzaffar I understand, Armeena has always been your special child.
You have given her more attention than your own child and I had no problem with this, because you also have never ignored Haroon.

Likin Muzaffar aap Armeena ki shadi kisi aur ke saath bhi to kara sakte hain? Why are you thinking about Haroon and Armeena?" - Safina said.

"Please don't get me wrong Muzaffar. Armeena meri bhi beti hai, I love her as much as you do. But Haroon aur Armeena ki shadi mujhe ye khayal kuch theek nahi lag raha. Wo dono bachpan se bohoth ache dost rahe hain, mujhe nahi lagta ke un dono ke dil me ek dosre ke liye dosti ke elawa aur kuch hai."- Safina continued.

"Begum isse behtar kya hoga ke ghar ke bache, ghar me hi rahein. Armeena ke liye Haroon se behtar larka kahin nahi milega.
Aur akhir bachpan ke dost hain, shadi ke liye dosti se barh ke kya rishta ho sakta hai?"- I questioned and she was still reluctant to agree with me.

I walked towards her to the sofa where she was sitting and sat beside her.

"Akhir hum dono bhi to college me dost the, aur dekhein kaise haste khelte umer guzar gai aap ke saath"- I mischiviously nudged her and she blushed.

"Kya aap bhi Muzaffar."- She blushed and said.
"Shayad aap theek keh rahe hain Muzaffar, dost se acha humsafar aur kon ho sakta hai."- Safina continued as she finally agreed with me.

"Chalein phir aap Haroon ko keh dijiye ke MBA hote hi foran aajae America se aur Armeena ko bhi bula lein jaldi se."- Safina suggested.
"Armeena's birthday is coming in next few months. What say should we announce their engagement on her birthday?"- I asked excitedly.
"Good idea Muzaffar"- Safina also joined my excitement.
"But what about Ami, Muzaffar? Do you think she will agree for this relation?"- Safina said a bit worried.
"Don't worry Safina, we will tell her when the time is right or Haroon will convince her Dadi."- I said assuring her and she nodded.

Haroon will surely agree with me, he has never said no to me for anything. He has never let me down. He is my obedient son and I am sure Ami will agree to this relation, if not by me but Haroon will surely convince her Dadi.

--------------------------------------------

Armeena's POV
"Haroon can I ask you something?"- I asked Haroon as we were sitting in a cafe and I was stirring the spoon in my coffee lost in my thoughts.