Chapter-30 The One With The Hard Time

Erum's POV
The alarm rang again and again and she kept on snoozing it again and again.

"Abeer wake up now!"- I said as I nudged her, sitting on the brim of bed.
"Just five more mins"- She said in her sleepy voice and dozed off to sleep again.
"You will get late again Abeer, and this time your boss won't spare a chance to mock you! Remember the challenge?"- I said and this time she sat starighten on the bed with a jerk.

"I knew it, ye aise hi uthegi"- I smirked at my thought.

Abeer immediately took hold of the table clock and saw the time, opening her eyes wide.

"Oh god! it's almost 7 a.m."- Abeer said as she immediately got up from the bed and ran to the washroom.
"Api kya yaar jaldi nahi utha sakti thi."- She said before entering the washroom.
"Haww hayee! I am waking you up since half an hour sleepy head."- I said in my defence.
"I won't let him win this challenge Api. He will have to apologize to me for his misbehaviour at any cost!"- Abeer said as she slightly took her head out from the bathroom door.

"Acha behan tu naha le pehle, phir jeeti rehna challenge."- I said as I walked ahead towards bathroom door and closed it myself, otherwise she would have kept on speaking.

Bawali.

--------------------------------------------
Abeer's POV
Erum Api dropped me to the office as usual and I am early than expected.
Mr. Haroon is still not here yet and my work doesn't start unless he comes, after all I am his assitant. And I am expected to do the work given by him only.

Uff ek to khud late aate hain aur bill mujh pe pharte hain. Koi inhein bhi to late aane ki sazaa doooo!!
Agar me late hoi hoti na tab to is insaan ne mera jeena behaal kar dena tha.
Never mind Abeer, As they say the boss is always right.

"Still free? The boss is late again eh?"- Sophia came and stood in front of me and I just nodded my head with a pout.
"Wanna grab a coffee?"- She asked and I thought for a while.

Chali ja Abeer, Mr. Haroon to waise bhi nahi aae abhi tak aur pata nahi kab aaeinge. Until he comes a cup of coffee can help me freshen up my mind and give me energy to face his rude face.

"Sure let's go."- I smiled and left with Sophia for the cafe.

We were sitting in the cafe, sipping our coffee and chit chatting.
I looked at my wrist watch and I noticed that it's been 30 mins since we were here now.

Kahin Mr. Haroon aa to nahi gae honge?
Nahh, he won't be there.
But what if he has come?
Oh God! please noooo.

"Sophia I think we should leave now. Boss might have come."- I said and hoped that he wouldn't have come yet.
"Sure let's go."- She said and we both left the cafe.

I reached upstairs and everything seemed normal.
Nobody called for me that means he isn't here yet.

"Hey Abeer, these papers are to be signed by Mr. Haroon. Can you please keep it in his office?"- David said handing me some papers.
"Sure David."- I smiled and took the papers from him.
"Thankyou."- He returned the gesture.
"No problem."- With that I moved towards his office.

I entered in his office without knocking on the door. He isn't in the office anyways.

I peeked inside the room and ThankGod it was really empty. I kept the papers on his desk.
My eyes went towards the outside breathtaking view of the city and the weather from his cabin's window.