Chapter-29 The One With The Challenge

Haroon's POV
You will never know the reason behind my such behaviour Abeer. I will make you suffer! I am going to make your life a living hell! I am gonna break you, hurt you and you will never know why! 

I signed some papers and gave them to Abeer saying that they are important and must be submitted to the accounts department.
But those papers are not important instead they are thrash and I gave them to her intentionally.

She left my cabin taking the papers from my hand angrily.
And I smirked evily at my thought.
The game has just begun Abeer.

I knew she wouldn't have gone to the accounts department right away. Instead she must be standing outside and cursing me under her breath.
After sometime I walked out of my cabin to take a look outside with the cup of coffee in my hand.

I stood near Abeer's table and saw the papers I gave her were left at the table.
I took a sip of my coffee. I saw Abeer helping an old lady preventing her from a slip.

Suddenly an idea striked my mind.
Why not drop the coffee on papers and blame Abeer for this?
I smirked at my evil thought and started dripping the coffee from cup on the papers.

Nobody saw me doing it because everyone was busy with their work and even if somebody saw me, who will have the audacity to raise a voice against me?

I finished dripping the coffee on papers and kept the cup on the table.
"What did you do?!"- Abeer came shocked and took hold of the wet papers in her hands.
"Are you mad?!"- She asked still looking at the papers with horrified expressions.

There was a pin drop silence now on the floor and everybody were looking at us now.

I raised my eyebrow at her and crossed my arms in front of her.
"Excuse me?"- I asked.
"I SHOULD BE THE ONE ASKING YOU WHAT DID YOU DO! HOW IRRESPONSIBLE ARE YOU MISS ABEER! I TOLD YOU THESE ARE IMPORTANT PAPERS AND I WARNED YOU TO BE CAREFUL WITH THEM!"- I shouted at her.

"What the eff! How can you blame me
for something I haven't done! I haven't done this and you know it! I saw you dropping the coffee on these papers intentionally!"- She said in one go, still shocked and her voice abit harsh.
As expected.

"Unbelivable! Miss Abeer don't you dare raise voice in front of me! You are going to bear the worst consequences! How can you say that I did it? Am I crazy? Why will I drop coffee on the papers which are important for my organization?! You are nuts!"- I said pointing a finger towards her and coming a bit closer to her face.

She gave me unbelivable looks and looked abit dishearted with my action.
But who cares!

"Back to work guys!"- I clapped my hands ordering everyone who were busy looking at the drama going on and everybody got back to work in a second.
"And you! In my Office right now!"- I said pointing my finger towards Abeer.

--------------------------------------------
Abeer's POV
He just left ordering me and I stood there still figuring out how can he say a white lie on my face!

I have seen him doing it and just look at his audacity, he is blaming me !
What the hell is effing wrong with him. I am gonna confront him right now.
Enough is enough!

I angrily went towards his cabin and without even knocking went inside and banged my hands on his table with papers still in my hand and he just smirked looking at my action.
Effing smirk!

"What the hell do you think of yourself!"- I shouted at his face where as he was comfortably sitting on his chair.
"You lied on my face! You also know that I wasn't at mistake! It is you who did this!"- I said showing him the papers and jerking them angrily on the table.
"Everybody outside is thinking that I did it and I lied! You have to tell the truth to everyone!"- I said and he just left out a chuckle.

"What makes you think that I will go
out and tell the truth to everyone?"- He leaned in front, interwinng both his hands on the table.
I looked at him in disbelief.

He got up from his seat and walked towards me. I faced him.

"You are right! I dropped the coffee intentionally! But who is gonna believe you?!"- He said coming closer to me.

"I already told you, You are going to have a tough time here and I am gonna make your life a living hell!"- He said coming deadly close to me. His breath fanned on my ear.
"This is just the beginning Abeer, there's a lot more to come."- He backed off smirking keeping his hands in his pant pockets.

"That's it! I don't know why you are doing this and now I don't want to know it! I am leaving this job right now! I resign!"- I said on his face and turned around to leave.

"Tch tch tch...gave up so easily?"- He said and I stood right in my tracks.

"Cool! doesn't matter to me. Even I don't want losers working in my office!"- He said and my blood boiled at his words. I fisted my fingers and was completely ready to punch right across his face but I controlled on my anger.

"Don't force me Mr. Haroon to show me who truly I am. Otherwise you're gonna suffer alot instead of me!"- I smiled in a thin line to him.

"Ahan Enlighten me then. Fight my challenges and prove me wrong?!"- He said raising his eyebrow and I kept quiet.

"Haha I think I am expecting too much from a weak girl like you. It's not your peice of cake! I suggest you better leave."- He said and turned around to
move back towards his seat.

"Challenge accepted!"- I said loud and clear and he smirked raising his eyebrow.

"Bring on what you got and I am gonna fight your challenges!"- I said and he remained quiet.
"Scared already of losing?"- This time I smirked at him.

"I am scared for you Miss Abeer. Kahin aap mu ke bal na gir jaein."- He said smiling evily.
"Don't worry about me Mr. Haroon. Girne ke baad uthna aata hai mujhe!"- I said smiling in a thin line.

"Done then! Prove me wrong and I am gonna apologize to you in front of everyone for my behaviour!"- He said and offered his hand to shake.

I don't believe ke ye wahi Haroon hai jisse mene mohabbat ki thi.

"Deal!"- I said and shaked hands with him.

--------------------------------------------
Erum's POV
"And then what! I accepted the challenge! I had to! I couldn't let his ego win!"- Abeer said.

I picked Abeer from her office from my way to university and the whole way she kept on telling me how furious her boss is. And now when we reached home she is still ranting the same topic about her egostic boss Haroon.
She told me each and everything from his rude behaviour to his challenge.

But I don't get one thing why will her boss behave in such a rude behaviour with her. Nobody ever does that with new employees. Does he know Abeer from before?
But whatever it is, It has brought a fire in Abeer eyes. The fire which was lost from past few years. The energy which was lost from so many years.

I hope this challenge brings the old Abeer back.

X------------------------------X
Quote of the Day:
"As long as you are breathing, it's never too late to start a new beginning."

I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter :D
Masti wale chapters are comming soon ;)
Do lots of votes, comments and love <3