Chapter-17 The One With The Bonfire

Haroon's POV
We were playing throw ball, when I saw Abeer and Aisha having a cold war going on between them.

The ball went to the girls side and Aisha caught it on time.
Oh Nooo, They can't win!!!.

But what I saw next was just shocking. Abeer pulled her leg out deliberately and Aisha fell in the water with a thud, and then Abeer went all normal as if nothing happened.
I couldn't control my laugh, I laughed internally.
Hilarious.
I should be proud I love such a cool girl.

Mrs. Brittany announced Aisha out and the glow Abeer had on her face was comendable.
My eyes were not leaving her face and I smirked looking at her clever tactic.
She caught me looking at her and smirked looking at me signalling with her two fingers from her eyes to me, which indicated that "Get ready to lose"
Ahan acha??

I raised my eyebrow at her and smirked back.
Let's see who will win and who will lose.

"Back to Game team"- I announced and got more energetic, but this time to win at any cost.

The game was neck to neck now, both the teams scored equal.
And In my team only Me and Jackson were left.
And only Abeer was left in opposite team.
We are still good.

The ball was now in Abeer's hand. Everybody was cheering loud for her.
Whoa! relax there.

Abeer threw the ball in the air and then over the net, I came running towards the ball, but jackson caught it on time but unluckily the ball slipped from his hands and he was OUT!!
Shit!!!

I pushed my leg on the sand in frustration. My eyes went towards Abeer and her face was glowing with happiness. Everybody was cheering for her and her friends were hugging her.
It was now final turn.
Ya to aar ya to paar.

The ball was in my hands, I threw the ball but Abeer caught it on time.
Then Abeer threw the ball, mumbing something under her breath, or
maybe praying that make her win.

The ball came over the net, I ran to catch the ball but my eyes caught sight of her tensed face. It made my heart sad.
I caught the ball and sadness took over her face. I let go of the ball in a way that nobody will know that I lost deliberately, just for the sake of my love.

Happiness took over her and she jumped victoriously and her friends came crashing down to her and cheered for her.
I smiled looking at her, who was lost in her victory. Where as my team was saddened by the loss.
Sorry Guys, But her smile is precious for me.

The rest of the day passed by playing other games and having fun.

"Let's do bonfire!!"- Mrs. Brittany announced excitedly, clapping her both hands. "But let's do this in a exciting way"- She smirked.
Everybody looked at each other not understanding what she meant.
"Come on students group up in teams, and each team will go in the woods to get some wooden sticks to lighten up the bonfire."- She finished smiling.

And everybody excitedly agreed to play the game.

"Mr. Haroon and Aisha, can you please both come here, I might need your little help."- She announced mine and Aisha's name.

My eyes went towards Abeer, she looked a bit fumed up.
Is she jealous??
Ghusse me naak kaise phool jati hai Miss Arrogant ki- I laughed internally.

Mrs. Brittany called us to write names of everyone and make chits.
We made chits and put them in a glass bowl.

--------------------------------------------Abeer's POV
Mrs. Brittany shaked the bowl evenly so that all the chits could get mixed, and then announced that team will be of three people.
She called upon Mr. Haris, our Accounts professor to take out the chits from the bowl.