Chapter-44 The One With The Little Angel

Sumaiyya's POV
Suddenly we heard a loud screaming sound. All of us turned our heads towards the voice and saw Maliha layed down on floor and Sahil bhai was holding her. She was in extreme pain and yelling.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaa...."- Few tears escaped Maliha's eyes due to pain.

We all rushed towards Maliha worriedly.

"Maliha...Maliha what happened? Sahil bhai we should immediately take her to hospital."- Abeer and Haroon came rushing to her.

We helped Maliha in standing and then took her towards the car.
As soon as we made her sit, she said to Abeer and Haroon with a sad pout, "Sorry guys I ruined your romantic moment."

"Pagal hai kya tu, Dard me bhi bakwas karti rehti hai. Chal seedhi hoke beth ja. We all are coming right behind you."- Abeer said as she helped Maliha sat straighten and closed the door.

Soon Sahil bhai drove off with Maliha to the hospital in emergency.

"You guys go, I need to go home to Ayan. Take care of Maliha."- Armeena said and then four of us seated in another car and followed Sahil bhai.

--------------------------------------------
Abeer's POV
We all were standing outside the labour room, waiting for the doctor to come out with good news. Haroon was beside me and constantly giving me positive hopes that everything's gonna be fine.

We could hear her screams from the inside and heard Maliha constantly taking Sahil bhai's name. She was going through a normal delivery.

"I WANT HIMMMM HEREEE RIGHTTT NOOWWWWWW YOUUU MORONNNN!!!"- We all heard Maliha shouting and probably calling the doctor who was doing her delivery a 'moron.'

My eyes widened in horror hearing this and I looked at Haroon and he looked at me in confusion.

Sahil bhai was sitting on the chair outside the labour room, constantly worried about Maliha and swinging back and forth.

"Who is Sahil?"- After a while the doctor came out wiping off the sweat from his forehead.

Sahil bhai instantly stood up and came in front of the doctor.

"I...I am Sahil. What happened? Is she alright? Is the baby alright?"- Sahil bhai was tensed and bombarded the doctor with questions.

"Your wife is just too tough to handle. She needs you with her. Please wear the gown and mask for hygiene reasons."- The doctor said and Sahil bhai nodded in understanding.

After a while wearing the gown and mask he went inside the labour room and we all stood outside waiting.

"It's been so long since we are waiting. I hope everything is fine inside."- Summi said and I just prayed for Maliha's and baby's health.

Haroon came and put his hand on my shoulder giving me courage and gesturing with his eyes that everything's gonna be fine, and I nodded in thin line.

After a while we heard a baby's loud cry. My eyes filled with tears of happiness and I looked at Haroon happily and he himself smiled happily.

I looked at Summi who was seated beside me and even she was smiling broadly with tears in her eyes. We both tightly hugged, congratulating eachother.

"HUM KHALA BAN GAEEEE!!"- We both said in unison, screaming our hearts out.

After a few minutes Sahil bhai came out with a cute little baby girl in his hands and his smile was unexplainable.

Today a world happiest father was born of a really cute daughter.