Chapter 23

Harry’s P.O.V:

Zayn got up from his bed and picked up whatever clothing he found near him.

“And where do you think you’re going again?” Niall asked bobbling his head.

“The only place I get solutions from… and that’s…?”

“To the Hastings” Niall and I chorused.

“And you there, Mr.Styles you are going there…like…this?” Niall asked me with one of his brows raised.

“Uh, Yes” I said with a playful smirk.

“Well then I’m not going with you” Niall tried his best to sound serious but unfortunately he at last laughed at his own joke. Ha, funny Irish boy.

“Shut up” I said hitting his head as I head to the washroom to change my attire.

Zayn’s P.O.V:

I walk out of the fresh room to see that Niall’s on my bed, sitting, phone in his hand.

“Where’s Harry?”  I asked.

“Hu? Oh, he’s changing.” He answered seeming quite distracted.

“you ok, man?” I asked as I went near him to have a seat beside him.

“ya, everything’s fine.” He said with a small smile. Well, almost fake.

“i know about yester night.” I said is a deep voice.

“hmm.” That was his reply.

“i know you are upset bu-“

“who said i am upset?” he said in a popping voice.

“i can see it with my own eyes” i answered in a ‘duh’ voice.

“maybe a bit?.” He replied in a low voice.

I left a small chuckle. “She needs time. And this is very sudden you know… this relation. Did she know that out of the blue some popstar will come and be her boyfriend? It’s  hard for Sam. We all know that how much you love her and how much love she has for you. She really likes you, mate. But sometimes in life there are some moments that you are getting confused with relations. Sam is in this kind of stage. She is getting upset in this relationship because she knows that you will leave. And when you leave, she is gonna be alone again. That’s the point. Have patience and see she is going to come back to you… i am sure about that.” I said in a convincing voice with an assuring smile.

“thanks mate, but that was deep…” Niall replied in a serious voice and we both burst out in hysterics. 

“Have you told Liam ‘bout it? About this Lou birthday thingy?” I asked Niall.

“sh*t, i forgot.” He replied.

“don’t worry, i am gonna go and tell this plan to Liam.” I said and left the room.

“oh, and if Harry comes back, you both go the lobby and wait. Deal?”

“deal.” Niall replied with a smile as i finally left the room.

Now, I had to go to Liam and Lou’s room to wake up Liam. Maybe he is awake within this time. He is the daddy after all, you know? :P

I stood straight in front of the door of their room and knocked as silently as I can. I kept praying to God that Louis doesn’t wake up. After knocking 2 or 3 times, i heard someone’s foot step inside the room. Please don’t let it be Louis, please don’t let it be Louis. I kept mumbling inside my brain, at that very moment someone opened the door. It was Liam. Phew!

“what’s up buddy? And why are you fully dressed?” he asked as he took a look at my attire while rubbing his eyes.

“come out…” i whispered to him.

“ok… what is it?” he asked coming out of the room.

“close the door.” I said in a commanding voice.

“ok…” Liam replied in a confused tone.

“do you remember anything special about today?”

“yah, it’s Christmas eve today.” Liam answered in excitement.

“and….” I asked…

“what? 24th December… OH.NO…” he said as his eyes were popping out and it felt like in a mare second his eyes are gonna be in my hands.

“it’s Louis’s birthday….” I said with a teasing smile.

“let me get ready…” he replied in a whispering voice.

“ and don’t wake Lou up.” I gave him a reminder.

“ok…”

After 5 minutes-----------

“what are we gonna do with Louis? He is sleeping like an idiot.” Liam questioned.

“i have a plan.” I replied with an EVIL smirk.

“ OH. NO. the horror.”  Liam replied in a horrid voice as i kept smirking.

Never underestimate me. I can be evil too. ;)

 A/N:

OMG!!!!!!!!! GUYS SORRY I CANNOT CONTROL  THE EXCITMENT!!!!!!!!!!! 5000 READS!!!!!!!!!!???????? THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE:::DDD