Chapter Two.

*Nova’s P.O.V*

 Well, it’s the last day of high school before winter vacation. Exams are over. Only some last days of high school are left. Everyone is excited because some boy band named “One Direction” is coming. But Ave, Sam and I don’t see any big deal about it. They are just a band, right????

*Sam’s P.O.V*

It was time they came, Ave’s dad is the owner of a big marketing industry who has invited One Direction to perform here, we simply had no ideas that these freaks were coming, I mean come on! Who likes them? Maybe nerds do! Ha ha!! And we were the one to guide them for the whole 2 weeks. I mean, why us???

*Ave’s P.O.V*

 Dad told about we were going to get one direction when we were going to the airport and we were in the CAR! We didn’t even know that we are going to the airport to pick up whom.

Me: dad, why are we going to the airport?

Dad: we are going to pick some important people.

Me: whom? And why are they important?

Dad: you know that boy band one direction are coming here, right?

I, Sam and Nova replied together, “yah!”

Dad: so we are going to pick them! Isn’t that exciting to you?

I looked at Sam and Nova and they were so freaked out. Their faces were look able. It was so hilarious. And I didn’t do any kind of weird face but I was so “weird” out.

Dad: girls, are you there?

Dad was in the front seat of the car. As he was talking he looked at the back and we had blank faces.

Dad: are you 3 ok?

Me: dad! Why we have to go? You can go alone, right?

Dad: oh come on! You are teenagers and I thought you would like to meet the boys! They are almost aged like you! Come on now, cheer up! Why what’s the problem?

I replied: no! there is just no problem with us right Sam and Nova?

I said as I faked to smile and look at Sam and Nova. They looked at me with a “WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT” face and then replied,

Sam and Nova together, “yah we have no problem”. I saw a face pump on their faces. Why is dad taking us there to pick up that one direction or two direction. If there was any other teenager in the place of us, they would have screamed so hard. But, we 3 had no interest in these things. Well, as much as I think maybe Nova had a bit of interest in these.

At last after a long drive we reached the airport.Now, we went to the airport to get them. Dad took three of us with him by forcing.Urrg! We were like “say what???”As we entered the airport we saw the plane landing in which one direction was in. I didn’t know why that, dad was always talking about them. Just when they landed, they went through the immigration and then came at the visitors’ place where we were standing. There were 5 guys.

Dad started to introduce us to the boys and the boys to the 3 of us. Dad started introducing us three on by one. He stared with Sam, “this is Sam, this is Nova and this is Ave my daughter. Well boys, could you please introduce yourselves to the girls” dad said politely. Then again one by one they started introducing themselves. I wasn’t paying that much attention to their talking. 

Suddenly the blonde guy with blue eyes caught my attention. He was just staring at Sam for I don’t know! Maybe forever! What was the reason of that? Huuu… maybe he found Sam attractive drinking a can of Pepsi even!

 There was also a curly haired guy who was just staring and smiling at all the girls who were around him. There was a cute guy (don’t be flattered!) wearing shirts with checks. And there was a guy wearing tennis shoes without socks. I know!! Who does that???!!!! And there was a guy with black hair and brown eyes and with sooooo much of mood!!!! What does he think about himself???

Oh anyway I am Sam’s best friend and Nova’s my cousin. Nova is one year older then us but we read in the same grade. I am a simple teenager with no interest in celebs. Nova and Sam also don’t have any interest in stars. I am rich (not doing show-off) but I like to live a normal life like a common teenager. Sam and Nova find that my life is very nice, interesting and exciting. But it is not. It’s really boring. But, you know I have to live this life…