Chapter Six

At lunch time

Dad: Well, who are your partners?

Me: W-what partners?

Dad: You can’t go alone to the prom!

Me: Dad! We aren’t going alone, see 3 girls right?

Dad: Yeah nice joke, why don’t you guys take the boys with you?

 I had my spoon in my mouth holding with my hand. Just when dad said about taking the boys to the prom, my spoon fell on my hands on the plate and I started saying, what!? No! Why!?

Dad: Ave! They are working really hard!

Me: Dad! Please!

Dad: AVE!

Me: NO! NO! NO!

I left the dining table and went back to my room stumbling.

*Nova’s P.O.V*

After Ave left the table, we all were silent as uncle suddenly started saying, “is there any problem with you girls for the boys to go to the prom with you?” and we were soo confused what to say. We replied, “no uncle. There is no problem with us.” Uncle replied, “thank you” we faked to smile as uncle left the dining table. We were just bound to say it. You know? We cannot say no to uncle.

*Ave’s dad’s P.O.V*

I went to Ave’s room just me after I finished my lunch. I went and opened the door saying. “May I come in?”. Ave was sitting next to the window reading a book. She said, “What do you have to say now?” I went nearby her and sat at a corner of her bed, I said, “Ave, why do you have problem the boys? They are really nice.” Ave replied, “dad, there is no problem with me to go with them.” I said. “So why don’t you want to go with them?” Ave mumbled as she took a deep breath. “ok, I will go.” I replied, “thank you my princess” as I gave her a hug and left the room.

*Ave’s P.O.V*

I don’t know how dad always makes me to agree to his statements. Weird! It happens all of the time…. In the other way, talking about the boys, the boys were invited to a simple dinner at our home that night. UHHH!! It’s gonna be tough! 

*While dinner* (the end of the dinner)

“Have you told them yet?”Dad said while eating another bite of the cake.

“Nope not yet” I said with a what-are-u-talking-about-face.

“About what, Ave?” Harry asked.

“Well, Uncle wants you all to go with us to our school prom.”Sam said.

 “Cool!” Zayn said smirking.

“Now it’s up to you all who will you go with” Dad said as he stood up heading towards his room.

Mom says “Well kids, have a nice time tomorrow” and mom and dad both left and we 8 were left in the dining room.

Then Harry says “Maybe I’m looking forward to go with Nova”

Nova instantly blushed and smiled.

“And, maybe I’ll go with…Sam, right Sam?  Niall said winking at her.

“Yah sure!”Sam replied

“Awkward...”I mumbled

“Well, that leaves only two of us, Ave. maybe we will have to go to the prom together” Zayn said with a fake tired kind of expression on his face.

 “Yah. But there is also Liam and Louis!” I said.

 Liam said, “No, actually we can’t come. Louis and I are going to a place for some work…you three can go. You know, we are really sorry…”

I didn’t like to hear that anyway. I thought it was even better to go with Liam or Louis then Zayn. But I had to go with him man! That stinks! I don’t know why I always have to stay with this kid and I think I have an allergy related to him.

Nova and Harry were really excited.

When they were leaving Zayn looked at me and said “Someone will have todress like a girl tomorrow”

My eyes narrowed towards him and I said “Excuse me?”

 “Good night. See you tomorrow…”Harry said to Nova and winked.

----------------------------------------------------* 

Authors's note....

HEY EVERYONE!! 

i am here again, Averie. You can call me with that. so, did you like it! it's gonna be more exciting next time! so keep voting and commenting. and sorry for the very late update. it's not gonna happen anymore. there were some problems that's why i was not able. sorry! 

And, who will give the best comment i will give him or her the dedication on the next chapter!

LOVE YOU ALL!!

BYEEEE