Chapter 21

Liam’s P.O.V:

“At least they stopped arguing” Ave stated. We were listening to them shout and argue over each other for the whole time. But the point was that, do they really understand each other at all?

People must be thinking that this life, dating some normal girl is easy for a world famous pop star. All the time the management’s after us, paps after us, even, the whole world after us. It’s not easy for anyone… for none of us. Not even easy for Sam, it was maybe the most hard for Sam to adjust in this situation, in this moment. 

But what can we do… “living our dreams”, that’s what people say ‘bout us… but this dream can sometimes be a nightmare.

That is what is happening now to Niall. Poor guy… life’s being freaking rude to him. And this Jeff…. Well, don’t get me started. He has no idea about his own life but here, he is acting as his the controller of Niall’s life. That’s so unfair… well, if I start talking about our life being hell sometimes, I wouldn’t be able to end about it. So let’s stop this topic and get back to Siall…

“They are both kids… they need time… we have to understand… let’s not irritate them about this for a while.. They can take their own decisions. Let them take theirs’ this time… that would be the best idea.” I replied in a low voice.

“But, Sam is so upset… I am really tensed about her… last time when she was heartbroken she started to cut herself… she gets really confused between life sometimes… so, me and Nova always have to be with her.. by saying being with her, equals to 24/7” Ave replied with a small chuckle.

“What happened?” I asked being curious.

“well, it happened when we were in grade 10. There was a guy, Josh. While he was one of the hottest guys in school, he was a jerkiest guy ever! Me and Nova also broke our this long friendship for this one guy with Sam. They had their relation for like, 8 or 9 months…. After 6 months of their relation, some really bad, with bad, I mean bad rumors started spreading across the school about…. Sam. Josh acted like he knew nothing about this.. Sam got more upset every moment… every single day she got worried and more fed up about this… after almost 3 months of this drama… me and Nova finally got to know that he was behind all of this… he wanted to do this because he wanted to move on from Sam… just because of this. That’s why after Josh broke her heart, she was at home for straight 1 month… she finally realized that we were the one who knew what was right for her… after that, all the time, whenever Sam gets into some “love issue”, specially I am really careful about it. She is care free. For this habit, she suffered from so much… she cut her self everyday crying the hell out of herself. So, that’s why I am always so hyper when it comes to Sam…” Ave ended leaving out a sigh.

“that’s horrible.. i hate when boys do these kind of things to get rid of girls..” i said in a serious face.

“you are so sweet.” Ave said with a smile while pulling my cheeks.

“whatever… stand up..” I said to Ave as I got up from the floor and reaching out my arm to Ave to get up.

We were sitting in front of the girls’ room the whole time. Just a moment later after Ave got up, Niall opened the door, showing off a hurt face.

“Niall, it’s gonna be ok…” Ave said moving in front of Niall rubbing his arm to make him feel a bit better.

“thanks Ave” Niall replied flashing a fake plus hurt smile towards Ave.

“She needs time, mate… it’s gonna be fine…” i said.

“I also hope so.” Niall ended leaving out a sigh.

“let’s go” Niall said as he started moving towards the stairs without any more delaying.

“Bye Ave” i said to Ave flashing a small smile.

“Bye” Ave replied giving a quick hug as I also left the hallway.

Sam’s P.O.V:

He really fought for me. It was a big deal, at least to me.

 My mind was playing puzzles with me which I was still failing to solve. On one hand, I feel love for Niall. That boy’s blue eyes, personality, touch, everything about him made me feel good, relieved from anything. His kiss could make me forget everything, every single problem in this world. Is his arms, I feel so safe and warm.

And today, this boy is the reason that I am crying. I am being everything from hurt to bruised. It was not a big deal that the management said him to date someone instead of me… and he also refused to that. But my point was that, what if anything more serious and hurtful happens to me because of him. He can choose any girl in this world trillion times better than me, but, he chose me. What if, he finds someone better? What if, he leaves me?  What if, someone takes me away from him? What will I do then? Again living my life alone and lonely? Is that the only thing that I took birth to live with? Maybe it is….

All of these questions were going round and round in my head. It was like the whole world has crashed on my head. It may sound dramatic, cheesy but it is true. I have took enough of this sh*t. I don’t need it anymore….

I slowly moved towards my bed to lie down and try to sleep. I stepped on to my bed and scrolled my blanket up to my body. Making me think of Niall made me cry. And my heart and head, both at the same time would keep me reminding of him…. Again tears came down to my cheeks. Be strong… be strong! I kept shouting to my heart but it wouldn’t listen.

“Sam...” someone said in a soothing voice. And that voice was Ave’s.

“Hmm...” I said really low that it was almost impossible to listen.

“Don’t worry take a nap… we will talk about this tomorrow, hmm?” Ave said in a sweet voice.

“hmm.” I again said as my eyes were shutting down with sleep. I was so tired… from just crying.

 A/N:

As promised..... 

CHAPTER 21!!!

Enjoy and vote and comment..

Please? :(

Stay Safe 

Stay Beautiful

Averie.... xoxo