Bonus Chapter (Chapter Ten)

Ave's P.O.V.

I quickly texted Sam that I am with Zayn and when they want to leave just to call me.

As we stepped outside there were flashes. So I covered my face with my hands as I walked as fast as I could along with Zayn. Thank God that the securities blocked the paparazzi as fast as they could. We walked into a cafe. We sat on a two seated table. Zayn called the waiter as he asked me, “what would you like Ave?” I replied, “I hot chocolate maybe.” He said, “two hot chocolates.”

As the waiter left I said, “Do you also fancy hot chocolate?” he replied, “It’s a winter favourite. I love it with marshmellows too, do you?”

I smirked, atleast we have SOMETHING in common “Yes, marshmellow’s a win-win”

I asked, “how was your rehearsal?” Zayn replied, “good” The waiter came with a tray in her with two warm hot chocolates. She said, here you go ma’am you two hot chocolates, hey! You are Zayn Malik right? Can I have a pic and a autograph of you?” Zayn smiled and replied, “yah! Sure”

Zayn gave the waitress and some fans autographs and pics with him. It was such a big thing for some people to get and autograph from Zayn Malik and I was hanging out with him. Weird!!!

Anyway, at last Zayn got the chance to get his hot chocolate’s first sip. Suddenly Zayn asked me, “if you don’t mind, can I ask you that do you have any boyfriend?” I was just star struck when Zayn asked me that. I wanted to shout at him in front of everyone bout kept my mind cool. I took a sip of my hot chocolate and said, “I used to have but not now” Zayn suddenly shouted, “YES!!” then he looked at me and I was again confused so he said, “I mean ohh…” than I faked to smile and said, “yah…..”

And of course!! There were so many paparazzi taking shots outside. Uhh!! I said, “do you have any girlfriend?” he smiled and said, “I have the same case as you” I smiled and replied , “ohhh!!!”

After we finished our drinks, when we were about to pay the bill Zayn said, “I will pay this.” I replied, “no! I am gonna pay this” Zayn replied, “no! No! No! Not you this time me, please!” I said, “no!! I will pay!!” Zayn suddenly said, “It was our first date so I should pay!” after he said that he was shocked by his self. He corrected, “Sorry, I mean first meeting so I should pay right?” I didn’t say anything and just nodded ok. We quickly left the coffee house. On the street, I got slipped by a rock and fell into Zayn’s arm. Our eyes suddenly met. It was like, we forgot everything for a minute and maybe on the street there was only me and Zayn.  

Maybe for 1 minute I was in his arms and it was you know like, “MAGICALL”. Just after that much time all of the fans shouted, “OMG Zayn!!!!”and as fast as we heard the fans we were both out of our “day dreaming” . we both were really embarrassed. He said, “are you ok?” I replied, “yah! I am fine” just within the time of saying that, we got surrounded by a bunch of fans taking pictures and autographs of Zayn. Crazy fans!!!!

After dealing with the fans, we went back to the studio. We saw Harry, Nova, Niall, Sam waiting in front of the gate. We went to them and asked Sam and Nova, “ready to go?” they replied, “yah. Are you?” I was just about to burst out on Nova and Sam but on just that moment, our car came. Harry and Nova kissed and said bye which made me go feeling awkward. Sam and Niall hugged and said bye and I and Zayn just said normal goodbye to each other and left. We came back home at 7.

*Nova’s P.O.V*

In the car I asked Ave, “how did your date go with Zayn? Did you kiss?” She started shouting, “it was not a date! We are not even girlfriend and boyfriend! And kiss? Nova, out of all the things, KISSING you find!? YUCK. No I never ever EVER will kiss that guy, I mean look he didn’t even shave!”  

We shouted and giggled at each other through the whole time in the car. It was so funny to see Ave go red and angry! Ha ha!!

 A/N:

HEY EVERYONE!!!

thank u so much!! now Winter Love has over 2000 and 500 reads!!!!! soooo, for your great support here is a BONUS CHAPTER!!!! Enjoy it and please keep you reading and voting and commenting upppp!!!!

Bye Everyone!!!

Stay Safe...

Stay Beautiful