Chapter 12

Niall's P.O.V

After Harry left I was alone. God knows where Louis and Zayn went? And Liam on skype talking to Danielle. Sure it's gonna be a long conversation. So that leaves me alone. So I was Bored. Obviously. So I texted Sam.

To- Sam

"what's up? Bored... wanna have a coffee?"

After some moment she replied,

"sure babe. I am also getting bored. Nova on a date and Ave and aunty are out. Home alone... why don't you come to our house?"

After reading her text,

"will be there within 20 :) xx"

And within more 5 minutes I was ready to go. I said goodbye to Liam as I went down to the lobby and took a taxi. Off I go to miss. I AM SO COOL. (AKA Sam)

Sam's P.O.V:

I quickly went to the kitchen to boil the water for the coffee after I got fresh and a bit neat for the sake of Niall. After just putting the coffee into the mugs I heard the bell. I quickly ran to the door which took me about 2 minutes because of Ave's house being HUGE. (no BRAG please :) )

I opened the door seeing Niall's cutest and also funniest smile. "you smiled like an idiot" I said as he came inside the house. He made a puppy dog face and I could not resist anymore. He was too adorable. "Aww...I love you!" I said while hugging him. "I want extra whipped cream on my coffee" he said jumping up and down on the way to the kitchen. "ok! fine" I said as I put more cream on top of Niall's coffee. We both headed to the living room, both having big mugs of coffee in our hands. We sat on the couch and talked about random stuff and laughing our heads off. "aww...when you leave I will miss these moments" I said as I remembered that after some days Niall is not gonna be near me. Beside me. Tickling me like hell and keeping me laughing. "I will miss you too" he replied while taking me into a bear hug. "what will happen to us after u guys leave?" I asked innocently. We both were blank and out of words. We had a long awkward silence between us. It's gonna be hard. A lot hard staying away from him....

A/N

Sorry everyone for the late, short update. Was really busy for last two weeks. So here is chapter 12. I know! It's a filler chapter but promise next one will be better. :D

Stay safe AND beautiful. :P

Peace....

Averie