Chapter 20... The Fight

Niall's POV --

I inhaled a deep breath as I descended towards the window seat, where Sam was perched on. She was 'pretending' to listen to songs. Whereas the song was put on a hold. 

"Sam you don't have to pretend" I cooed. 

"Go away!" She said as she took off her red beats away from her ears. 

"Sam, please. Let me explai-"

"No! Niall, I've had enough, and shouldn't you be with some b***h right now? Or did you came here to tell how happy you are with her?!" 

"Look I-"

"Mr.Niall Horan, don't you dare come near me" 

"Samanth-"

"Don't even you utter my name" She said as she started to walk away from me. 

I grabbed her wrists as I screamed "Listen to me! Please!" 

She turned to me with a blank expression. I need to sort things out. It's now or never. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Let go of my hands" she muttered as she tried her best to un- cuff her hands from my strong grip, I gradually did what she said. 

"Sam, please just let me explain, I promise it'll worth it"

"I'm sick and tired of sh*ts, Niall" 

"Please" 

She groaned as she utter finally "Okay, you've got 5.10 minutes" 

I raised my eyebrows. 

"6 minutes"

I smirked but that soon faded when she said "Don't waste your time on smirking"

"Okay, I-i, God how'll I explain it to you? Sam. I swear I never, ever wanted to hurt you. The day I laid my eyes on you, I knew you were the one. I would never do something to hurt your feelings. Sure life's tough, but if we are together, things will start to work out"

"That's impossible"

"We'll make it possible"

"Why? Why are you doing this for me?"

"Because, I'm in love with you"

“Don’t act so cheesy, Niall. This is reality, not any other drama shows..” 

“this may sound cheesy but Sam, this is the truth.. i am really in love with you..” i said as much as frankly as i could.

She turned away as she slowly walked.

"What did i do to make you this hurt and bruised?" I asked it felt like someone threw thousands of daggers on my face when she turned away from me. 

"is it something I said or something I did?" i asked again. 

"No Niall, it's not you. It's the timing, maybe we aren't meant to be, or maybe the timing sucks"

"So you are just going to run away?" 

"I-I'm trying t-"

"Your giving up?"

"I'm-m not"

"It's looks like you are" I argued. 

"N-niall, I just need a little time"

"Take all the time you want, you should know I'll be waiting for you, 'till forever"

"Forget forever, it only exists in fairytales, open your eyes cookie-cutter pop star, and this is a world of reality" She might sound strong but her eyes were in the verge of tears. 

"I forgot to tell you something.. I got rid of that Jeff, by the ways"

"W-what?"

"Yes, I didn't listen to him, and I showed him the other side of me, which he regretted bringing out"

"I know that doesn't change anything, Niall. Today it was Jeff tomorrow it'll be the tabloids, the news reporters"  

 "Sam-"

"Niall, I am not feeling up today, I hope you understand" She faked a smile. 

I walked to her as I kissed her forehead, I want to remind her every second how much she means to me. But, how will I? I just can't let her get hurt anymore. I can't tolerate seeing that. 

"I want you to remember that I will always be there for you"

A/N:

Here you go.... chapter 20... and guess be honest and please comment and vote... please? :)

Enjoy...

Stay Safe 

Stay beautiful

Averie..... 

xoxo