Chapter One.

Find out the characters;

One Direction are as themselves but Zayn is 20, Harry is 19, Niall is 19, Liam is 19 and last but not the least Louis is 21.

Now lets find out about the three girls Sam, Nova and Ave.

Ave:

Sam’s POV.

Ave is a sweet, normal teenager but even though she is known as the “Richest & Popular” girl of school and the town, but acts total opposite, she is neither too girly girls who dabs make ups all the time, or is neither like me, (I’m a tomboy and yeah man I’m proud). We both don’t really care about celebrities, so not really we don’t care about any bands or heartthrobs, she is like, figure 5 or 4? She is 5 feet and 2 inches. Brunette hair, her eyes are “hypnotizing” brown (you’ll see) I’ve been her best friend since we are 7 or 6? Yeah, she is kind-a – moody and hides her feelings, kind of mysterious. She is like really beautiful. But she doesn’t show it off.She thinks that she is really ugly! But she is one of the most beautiful girls’ have ever seen! Truly speaking! Everyone thinks the same as me without Ave!

Sam:

Ave’s P.O.V*

Oh, anyway Sam is a tomboy. She can like never wear anything girly without t-shirts and trousers. She is always wearing converse and shoes. She is the Hitler girl in the school. But she also has a really nice heart. She is the besttest friend a girl can have. She wears figure 5 or 6. She is 5 feet and 5 inches. Yah, she is a tall girl. She looks very cute. She is very nice looking but hides her beauty. Anyway, back to Nova’s character.

Nova :

Ave's P.O.V:

She is very kind of girly girl you can say, even though she is very sweet and not bossy like girls in “Mean girls” you know what I mean right?  She is a blonde, blue-green eyes, she has the same height as mine, so yeah 5 feet 2 inch, well, what to say, she is like hard to fall like kinda, she has always waited for the “perfect one” yeah, cheesy I mean not like she said “My prince charming will come in white horse to take me away” but still girly.