Chapter Eight Prom Night (Part Two)

*Nova’s P.O.V*

I saw my phone beep while I and Harry were dancing. It was from Sam,

From: Sam

“hey NOVAAAAAA!! I am leaving with Niall. See ya later ;)”

 I actually understood what happened to Niall and Sam. Well lucky Sam!

On the other hand,

Harry got drunk within the party. So he was just OUT OF CONTROL. I saw him in a “high- alcoholic” kind of a situation. I also saw that he had high temperature. Maybe it was because of alcohol that his body got too hot. I said” Harry what has happened to you? You seem like you have drunk too much!” suddenly Harry started shouting, “Hey you, miss Nova!! I love you!! Do-you- love me?” in a “so-sweet” British accent. I got really surprised when he told me that. Everyone who heard that was also really surprised. At least no fan heard it or she or he would have killed me.

Then he quickly took me near to him by holding my waist and I said “I love you too” with a smile and blush. Cause then I understood that I also felt the same as Harry did for me. Slowly our lips met. It was the best kiss of my life I guess. Actually it was my first one!! Weird, huh?

As fast as I could I took Harry to his hotel room. I just laid him down on the bed. Within some time he was asleep and maybe was out of his madness. I stayed there with him for 2 hours by just sitting beside him. Like, at twelve o’clock (midnight), he woke up and saw me sitting beside him. He asked, “Nova, why are sitting beside me? “For how long have you been here?” Harry said in a thick British accent. I replied, “Harry you were really drunk and you had too much of high temperature. So I got you in your hotel room and you fell asleep. So I thought that I should stay with you for some time to take care of you. And I have also got some pills for you. They are just beside your bedside table. You will need to have one now and then another one in the morning. I am going now. Take care.” Just when I was leaving his bedroom he holds my hand and said “thanks”. I looked at him and gave a smile.

  (I followed everyone of the band after they came to Town)Just when I was in the car, I checked my phone and saw a tweet from Harry and a message from him also. So, first I opened my twitter and saw a tweet from Harry saying, “Found the girl for me. She is amazing and so pretty. Good night guys! ”. I couldn’t understand who was it? Did Harry meet any other girl then me? I suddenly smiled and understood that the girl was me. And then, I opened my message from Harry and it said,

“I LOVE YOU”. I smiled.

*Ave’s P.O.V*

As Zayn and I were over dancing we had a drink and talked for a while. Well we were not drunk! Ok??? We just had two smoothies! Yum! It was tasty! Now, I am talking like Sam and Niall!

Well, we talked about weird things.

At last the prom ended. HUH!!! RELIEF!!! I don’t even have an idea that where are Nova and Sam. But I am sure about one thing that they will reach home within time. So I have to go with Zayn and alone!!! Can my life be any worse?

Me and Zayn started walking for just a while (we had to walk to get near the car). He was staring at me like, weirdly! Then I asked Zayn, “Why are you staring at me like that? What’s up with you?” with smiling a little bit. He replied, “You have hypnotizing eyes..” I didn’t hear him properly because he mumbled while telling. So I said “what??” and he replied “nothing… just nothing”

I wore heels like after maybe 2 or 3 years .I didn’t go to any prom with Ryan and I don’t even wear, at least high heels at parties. Most of the years I don’t also go to the school proms.. So my ankle twisted and I got hurt. He asked me “need any help??” I replied “no thanks”. He still saw me walking uncomfortably. Then we got on the car. We were silent the whole time while we were in the car. I came to my house and Zayn went to his hotel. Before he was leaving me at my house he said, “good night”. I replied “good night” by mumbling and walking towards my mansion.

I got out of the car and just took my first time Zayn suddenly held my hand. I don’t know why but it sent me 500 bolt electric shock through my whole body. I looked back and he was smiling politely. He said, “good night Ave”. I smiled and replied, “ good night” and he left my hand. I walked towards the door looking behind and he was waving. I so not ever smile like that towards a guy but I did. Why? Does he make me feel something different than any other boy made me feel before?  

As I got inside my house I saw everyone asleep, already? I looked at my phone (where it showed me the time) it was 2:00am! Whoa I am too late. I tiptoed to my room seeing Nova and Sam already sleeping, and Sam snoring like hell, like she always does! I changed into my pajamas, the others were too tired to do so, and their faces were like MONSTERS, mascaras, lip sticks, all in “different direction” to tell literary. I just went to check what was in my fridge, and saw some sandwiches to eat. After I finished my eating, I went near my bed. As I lay down on my bed, I remembered the moments I just experienced with Zayn.

“Am I actually falling for Zayn Malik..?”

 A/N: 

i know! kinda cliffhanger as i guess? so, did u like it? guys, please leave feedback. and i am feeling  really confused about this story. i am really feeling alone in this moment about this. i wish u guys give me the support to continue this story. u guys are my inspiration in writing this story but please help me get more reads in this story!please!! so guys sorry for the late update!! and if u think that this story isn't worthy to continue so be honest and tell me to stop this story. not being rude guys but please help me.

thank u

Ave