Chapter 25

Zayn’s P.O.V:

I was sitting at the living room, everyone talking around me and I was the only one silent. My thoughts kept going into the same point, why can’t she be like that to me how she acts especially with Liam. He’s always there to hold her hand and she always reaches out for his hand, not mine.

I know Liam is one of my best buddies, he also has Danielle. But sometimes I think that what if Ave really likes him? I know Liam has a tiny bit of feelings for her but i still trust him. I know I should man up and go and tell Ave my feelings for her but the only thing that makes me take a step back is that what if she says no? I know I sound like a coward now but still. She is just so beautiful. Everything about her is beautiful. I really love her. But why doesn’t she like me? Not maybe in that way but still why not even in the friendly way?

 My train of thoughts broke when i heard the voice of Ave and Liam laughing, both sitting next to each other, across me. My eyes once again met with hers as i took them back, looking away with my lips in  tight line. Suddenly i felt that my rough attitude made her hurt. Just for a moment, after that she was back talking to Sam for some reason.

“Uh, this question is killing me for some time but where is Louis?” Sam popped the question is a confused voice.

“That’s a long story….” Harry said with a goofy smile, as we four gave glances at each other.

Third person’s P.O.V (for the first time in WL history.. :D :P)

1 hour ago, at the hotel.

After Zayn described his plans to the other three boys, they all nodded in agreement.

“Liam you go up first and disconnect the intercom’s line..”Zayn commanded whispering as Liam sneekishly (if that even is a word?) went inside the room, taking a knife and cutting off the line of the phone.

“Harry you go and steal Louis’s phone.” Harry was next up to do the other job.

Harry slowly went inside the room as Liam left. He went close to Louis who was sleeping peacefully. Harry put his hand under Louis’s pillow as he grabbed the mobile and pulled it out.

“Yes!” Harry whisper-shouted in victory.

“Niall now you go in and get the key of the room… Liam knows where it is..” Zayn gave the instructions to Niall and Liam said that the key was on top of the mini fridge.

“ok..” Niall said with a confident smile as he quietly went inside the room and stood in front of the fridge. He perfectly picked up the keys without making any kind of sound. good boy…

“and now i am gonna go and lock all of the locks and then we can head off to the reception finish off this little mission”  

A/N:

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

MAY THIS YEAR BE THE BEST ONE IN YOUR LIVES!!!! 

AND HERE IS CHAPTER 25!!

Stay safe

Stay beautiful..

:)