Chapter Four

*Zayn's P.O.V*

Ave was looking beautiful. I have never seen a girl looking like this, she looked amazing! But you know I am not falling for her! No no! ummm, or maybe I am falling.....

*Ave's P.O.V*

The black haired dude was looking at me like I was an ALIEN! I mean he was staring at me and smiling! WEIRD!!!! Do I look as "WEIRD" as an "ALIEN"? I am not good looking (at least not to me) but am I that weird and ugly?

*Niall's P.O.V*

I saw Sam who gave an amazing smile. She was still dressed up like a boy but was still looking cute! She is too pretty....

*Harry's P.O.V*

As I saw Nova, I don't know? I was feeling something after looking in her eyes. I don't know what that feeling means even. She stared at me and gave a really nice smile. Am I falling for Nova?

*Sam's P.O.V*

I looked at the blonde guy and waved my hand to say hi. I don't know that why did I only wave him? Oh no! I think something is going wrong with me!

Anyway, let's get out of my stupid thinking and get back to the point.

We moved to the car just after some time after they came down and we said hi, hello...

Our car was a ten seated one. At the back there were two rows of seat and each row had 4 seats. And at the front there was a driver's seat and a passenger's seat. I sat in between the guy without socks wearing tennis shoes and the guy who always wears checks. And the blonde haired guy sat beside the "anti-sock" guy. The black haired guy sat beside the curly haired guy. Nova sat beside the curly haired one and Ave sat beside Nova. I understood that these boys are actually quite friendly and nice people after talking a bit in the car.

Well, these boys didn't have that much of security because they didn't need. OH!! That was because of Ave had soo much of security with her for being a daughter of that much big industrialist. Ave doesn't even like these things having SOO much of bodyguards, you know??? We needed another car every time we went out JUST for the securities.

The black haired guy shouted, "Hey, you girls maybe don't know our names, right? Nova shouted, "I know! But I don't think that that Ave and Sam does..." so the black haired one said, "I am Zayn (than he pointed to the curly haired one and said) this is Harry. (Pointing to the "anti-sock" one) he is Louis, (pointed to the check shirt one) this is Liam (and at last pointed to the blonde) and he is Niall...

Then he pointed one by one at three of us and said, "you three are Sam, Nova and..." Ave shouted, "Ave!!" Zayn, "Yah! Ave! Your father told us about u guys." Then Ave faked to smile and nodded her head.

At last we went to all of the places where we wanted to go and came to their hotel and dropped them. We went to our home and all three of us were really tired. The boys at least didn't do anything exactly entertaining out there, it was too boring.

*Ave’s P.O.V*

Oh, we almost forgot an entertainment made by our Harry. Here it goes.

So, after we had our touring, we went to have some coffee at a café. After getting the coffee of the 8 of us, we didn’t sit there for having the coffee so we came out of the coffee house. As harry was getting out of the door of the coffee shop, he just got interrupted by a stair and Nova was in front of him. Guess what? The coffee fell on the beauty queen Nova. And there it goes, look at their conversation,

As Harry’s coffee slipped from his hand and fell on Nova,

Harry: Shit!

Nova: what the heck Harry? Oh, my new tank top (Nova just bought that tank yesterday before that present day)

Harry: I am so sorry,Nova… 

Nova: what can sorry do now, Harry? My whole tank got spilled up with coffee. Thank you so much!

Harry: hey girl, now that was rude!

Nova: what rude?? If a girl’s newly bought tank gets dirty by one troublemaker won’t the girl get to be rude and angry and MAD!!!

Harry: there is no meaning talking to you!

As Harry was telling that he started walking, I don’t know? Some other way on the road. At just that moment, Nova got down from the staircase and shouted,

“OHH YES!! There is only no meaning talking to me, ha??? Anyway, there is also no meaning talking to you, thank you so much for giving your opinion on me and is there any meaning talking to me or not Mister Harry Styles!!!”

Everyone was just rolling on the ground after hearing Harry and Nova’s fight. It was so hilarious!! They were fighting like a cat and a dog. When we were laughing , Nova looked at us making her neck twist at the back of her, and she said, “you find this funny?” in a serious voice.

Everyone just got silent all of a sudden when I was not able to hold up my laugh. I just brusted into laugh. I said, “ I am so sorry Nova! But it is too hilarious or should I say Harrylicious!!!!”

With my those words, everyone else also started to laugh like mad people. Well it was at least a bit entertaining!! Well, we then went back to our home and the boys went to their hotel.

 --------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!!

this is the writer again..... guys, if you like my story then please please please comment and vote...... pleaseeeeeee!!!! if i get at least 5 votes and at least 2 comments then i will be uploading the next chapter... this wasn't a that much interesting chapter but the next one will be!!!

thank you

peace

V