Chapter 24

Ave’s P.O.V:

I was standing in front the window, a hot cup of coffee in my hands.

I was just enjoying the view outside; it was snowing a tad bit. After taking looks at some different spots, my eyes spotted 4 guys coming inside the mansion. Yah, i told them they can come…. I am not that stone hearted.

As i saw the 4 of them, i quickly walked towards the door and suddenly the bell rang.

i opened the door first welcoming Harry, then Niall, then Louis and Zayn.

I quickly gave the first three of them hugs and then gave Zayn a simple hi. I guess it was kind of rude but i feel really awkward. Between us…. God knows why.

“hey” he replied with a tight line smile.

“WHERE IS SAM?” Suddenly a voice came near from the door.

All of us turned at the same time when we saw a RED faced Nova standing in front of the door.

“Sam, may i have a sec?” Nova said stumbling inside the house.

“AVE!!!!” Sam came running shouting out my name hiding behind me.

“Sam, i found out that they were giving the bags out for NO PRICE!!!  OHHHH SAM, YOU ARE NOT GONNA GET AWAY WITH THIS, THIS TIME!!!”

Sam started running all across the room, Nova behind her.

“Are they always like this?” Liam asked.

“tell me that…” i said sarcastically, leaving out a sigh at the end.

“Nova, babe stop” Harry tried to stop Nova.

“Harry, leave me. She said that you look cute..” Nova said with a burning voice.

“Who has a doubt about that?” Harry asked with a proud smile.

“Sir, i do..” I said as all of the boys gave out a laugh.

Harry rolled his eyes.

“Harry, who is prettier?” Nova said as she tightly held Sam’s arm, making her stand in front of Harry along with her.

“uh…. you both are a beautiful…” Harry said with a nervous smile.

“i am going upstairs..” Nova said as she turned her back at Harry.

“Nova…” Harry said as he caught her wrist and turned her face him.

Nova’s P.O.V:

He turned me around to face him as he came closer and closer to me. There was maybe not even a millimeter difference between our bodies as he cupped my face with him huge hands.

He leaned in as he placed his lips on mine, making my whole body lose control. He passionately kissed my lips as i kissed back. After maybe a couple of minutes, we ran out of air as we parted.

“I love you. Never think that I will choose someone instead of you..” Harry said in his husky voice as my eyes were locked to his.

 “I love you too.” i said smiling, a blush creeping to my cheeks.

He intertwined his fingers with mine; it just fit in its place perfectly.

“Are you guys done?” a voice popped out of our back as we saw all of the others were using their hands to cover their eyes.

Harry’s P.O.V:

She let out her beautiful laugh as she said, “we are done!”

“Are you happy now missy?” Sam said as she pouted.

“yes..” Nova said in a serious voice as in at last we all busted out with laughter.

“I am gonna go and get some coffee for you guys..” Ave said.

“O! O! I want hot chocolate!” Niall said with him puppy dog face.

“ Ok, hey Ave, I will come with you..” Liam said as he got up from his seat, following Ave to the kitchen.

I saw Zayn’s eyes burn with sorrow and anger at once as he kept him eyes locked on Liam and Ave as they followed their path towards the kitchen. They were laughing about something, enjoying the moment. Oh Zayn….

Liam’s P.O.V:

We reached the kitchen as Ave went running around, picking up some stuff.

I went out and helped her reach some things which were placed on higher places. She started making the coffee on the kitchen table as I stood there beside her.

No one can deny she was beyond beautiful. Her eyes all charming and sparkling. Her hair perfectly falls in place without her trying. Her small height made her cute. Her tiny body has all of the curves in place. Any guy who will get her will be really lucky.

I kept looking at her, lost in thoughts…

“What are you looking at?” she asked as she slightly smiled and a tiny bit of blush on her cheeks..

“Nothing, you need any help?”

“Maybe a little, can you bring the mugs?” She said with a sweet smile.

Oh, and I forgot to tell about her gorgeous smile….

“yah.. i will get them.” I said as i went to get the mugs..

But why was I thinking all about this?

A/N:

GUYS!! HELOOOOOO!!!!

i know right? a little bit of drama is growing up.. :P 

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapters.... they are gonna be interesting.. ;)

Stay safe

Stay beautiful.

peace!! xoxo