Chapter 19

Liam’s P.O.V:

"Liam, I'm pretty sure there's no lion and its den in this house, if you wanna search for that we can go the jungle" Niall asked 

 I groaned to his response. 

"By lion I mean Ave, and by den I MEANT HER ROOM" 

"Ooooooh, that's what's it's all 'bout!" 

I couldn't help but slap my forehead, again. 

But little did we know there were 5 rooms on that particular floor. Good Lord, this is going to be a long day. 

We kept twisting and turning every single door but failed, but at last came one with a lock. I mean it required a pass code. 

Avery, Karma's going to hit you. 

"Try typing 'iloveniall93andgoodfood'" Niall suggested. 

"Niall, this password was set by Ave, she's more clever than you think she is" I said sill observing the particular machinery. 

Gradually my eyes laid on a piece of paper. Ah hah! Hints. I see Ave, you aren't that mean that you seem like. 

The words written was like a riddle, And I'm pretty sure by the type of handwriting' it's Ave's job.

**Likes books but not getting hooked.

 Identity starts with the first letter, but you have to write it in her letters.

 **The oldest but the youngest, But doesn’t like to get ready without her STYList.

Is a blonde, but not a curly. Likes to be called as his gurly.

** It’s the dude of the group.

Is a bit naughty, but doesn’t like to call as the one guilty.

 **The numeral starts with o, and ends with the age they never want to let go.

OPPISITES.

Flashback  --

“Why are you typing your name backwards?" I said with a chuckle to Ave. 

"Uh, I don't know really, it's a habit of mine"

"Well, I have to say it’s one weird habit of yours" 

"I can't agree more" Ave said with a smirk. 

Flash back over

evaavonmas70 

YES!

That should be the one…

I quickly typed in the code as the screen showed the mark, “opened” and the doors lock made a *click* sound.

Niall and I shared a glare as I spoke up "You go first"

"Erh, I'm scared Li" 

"Don't be, just be yourself, you have to admit, she has been though alot, so it might take a little time, but everything will be fine"

Niall sent me a smirk as he opened the door. 

I followed him, let's just hope for the best. 

 We sneaked in, probably not catching the girls' attention. 

The room consisted three beds, it was like 3 room was merged in one. Each side defined the different girls, Sam's side consisted a window seat too, in which she was perched on at the moment with headphones covering her ears with watery eyes, whilst Ave was just on the computer desk. 

But suddenly with a sound made, it made Ave turn her face to us, thank you Niall. Now prepare yourself for some.... drama. But something unexpected happened, she neither screamed nor called the security, but just said few words to me and Niall, both. 

"I give you this last chance, Horan. Don't disappoint me, she has been quite for a whole hour, silently sobbing, and if this doesn't stop it'll be the end of your--" I didn't want her to continue, neither did Niall. 

"Ave, leave all to me, please" Niall finally spoke up. 

"Go" She commanded me, as I let out a smirk towards Niall and left, while Ave followed me outside the room.  Here goes nothing...

A/N:

HEY GUYS!!

ENJOY! :D

Stay Safe

Stay Beautiful

Averie XX