Chapter 22

Next morning------------------------------

Sam’s P.O.V:

‘PUT THOSE LIGHT THERE, NOVA!’ I could hear figment of voice.

‘Why!?’ she whined.

‘NOVA, THERE. PLEASE’ the voice popped up again. What’s up with these kids, anyway?! My eyes and body jolted up, only to walk downstairs to see Ave and Nova in front of me, scolding each other? What? Why?

“Are you guys…insane?” I said rubbing my eyes with the palm of my hand. Their heads turned to me with wide mouths, fine I know I woke maybe a bit too early…?

“W-why in the world are you decorating the whole h-house? A-and, Nova? You are holding a-a disco b-ball?! Stockings? A-and candy corns? What is this, Halloween!?” I said holding up the pumpkin cupcake hidden behind some papers.

“NOVA! I told you a bazillion times that pumpkins are NOT for Christmas!” Ave spat angrily towards Nova whilst I gave out a side chuckle.

“What!? Pumpkin cupcakes are cute!” Nova whined. Again.

“I know…Harry is….quite…cute” I said as I sent a wink  towards her.

“WHAT!?” nova spat as she sent me a ‘oh-no-you-didn’t’ look towards me.

“SAMANTHA WILLIAMS, I’ SHALL BE THE REASON TO YOUR DEATH!” Nova screamed as she placed her hands on her hips.

“What? This was supposed to coming from a boy’s point of view….but this time… it’s from an actual girl’s p.o.v, babe” I said again with a wink.

“SAMANTHA!! HOW-CAN YOU EVEN SAY THIS ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND!?” Nova screamed as she ran towards me while i just….ran as far as my eyes could see, by that i mean up and down the staircase….

“MOMMMMY!!!!!!! SAVE MEEEEEEE” As I kept running, round and round.

“Oh no, I’m not going to save you. NOT THIS TIME!” Ave screamed as I groaned running.

“These kids, I tell you…” Ave said as she slapped her forehead with disappointment.

“Hailey, please take away these pumpkins”

“P-pumkins?” Hailey asked in confusion.

“Uh-I-I mean cupcakes” Ave replied.

Sam’s P.O.V:

“Wait” I said as I halt.

“Nova! O-M-G. Did you know that there’s like a huuuuuge sale on Prada and Chanel bags!?” I said with a huge concern on my face as i stopped for a tad bit of time within my marathon run.

“W-what!? NO WAY!” Nova screamed.

“Uh, YES WAY, GURLFRIEND! It’s like in the mall which is like 100 kilometers away from here, so-”

“I DON’T CARE, I WANT THE BAGS. Chanel. Prada. Chanel. Prada.” She mumbled

Harry’s POV –

“Sassmasta of doncasta – sassmasta of doncasta – Sassmasta of d-” that kept going on and on.

“W-what in the w-world?” I said rubbing my eyes as I grabbed my phone which was reminding me…. Louis’ birthday?! My lazy eyes jolted open….holy….molly. I threw the duvet away which was covering my body. Chills sent cross over my body? But this was a bit unusual? Whatever happened I quickly made my way to the other boy’s room. After a lot of struggle banging the door a bazillion times. Niall opened his door only to see him with a sleepy and confused expression masked on his face.

“H-harry? Why are you….in your boxers?” Niall asked which caused me to scan myself.

“I-i-That’s not the main priority in this moment, the thing we should be freaked out about is… that… IT’S LOUIS’ BIRTHDAY!” I said with horrible tense in my voice.

“Y-you must be kidding me!!” He said quickly entering his room trying his best to find out his phone. Which wasn’t a hard job since he is too damn organized.

‘It is really…24th…December? I-I am so sorry Harry… I was really stress-”

“Oh, yeah. I heard about last night…” An awkward silence built upon us, which was hell lot of awkward- ness filled inside.

“So… Why are you kids fr**king shouting?” Zayn interrupts whilst fixing his hair.

“Mate, don’t tell me you also forgot his birthday!?” Niall asked with sarcasm.

“W-oah who’s birthday?” Zayn asks

“Guess..”

“Uh, 19th April, Doniya…..’ and the list goes on, ‘till he stops at the last but not the least one’s birthday… “24th December…Lou-. Oh. No.” Zayn’s head jolted up to us. Whilst we just smirked towards him saying ‘Oh.YES”

A/N:

FUNNY CHAPTER

I KNOW!! :D

HOPE YOU ENJOYED>>>>

Stay tuned... THERE IS GONNA BE A HUGE SURPRISE ON THE CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!!!

Stay Safe

Stay Beautiful

Peace!

Averie......

xoxo