"Is this the woman you are referring to" they ask her as they showed her a picture of Ava.

"Yes that's her"

The police continued to tell Kianna and Roman that they are looking for Ava and that she is the one who was behind all the cryptic messages they had been receiving and that she also had help but they didn't know who at this time but would keep them updated. Roman thanked the police and brain for his help on solving the issue and so did Kianna the police wanted them to have an officer with her at all times until they found Ava.

Roman and Kianna talked for awhile after the police left because he wanted Kianna to know how sorry he was about Ava and the baby. He sat on the bed before he spoke he wanted to give her some time to process everything that just happened.

"Kianna I'm really sorry about all this and I didn't mean to break up with you"

"Just save it Roman I'm in here because of you I lost my baby because of you "

"God you think I don't know that, you think I don't blame myself for what happened"

"I'm sure you do but you have to realize I can't keep doing this I can't keep looking over my shoulders wondering what crazy ex lover of yours is going to kill me next"

"I'm sorry I thought she would be the last one who would turn out to be crazy"

"I'm done talking about this I'm in too much pain right now where did they put that heating pad at"

"But I want to finish having this conversation once you're better"

"There's nothing to talk about"

He gave her the heating pad and got into bed with her and held her until she fell back to sleep. He couldn't help but to think how everything was his fault. He didn't know how to fix it he knew he couldn't bring the baby back but he did know that he could give her another one if that's what she really wanted. He watched her as she slept for awhile then he went to the chapel and wanted to ask God for some glance because he was feeling lost and he didn't know what to do because he felt like he is losing Kianna and that's the last thing he wants to happen. He also felt like they had just gotten back to normal and the universe was trying to break them apart.

"I know I wasn't perfect and I know I have done somethings to hurt her but god please don't take her from me, I know she almost didn't survive and I know our child had paid the price for the mistakes I made" he said as he kneeled in front of the cross that was hanging up in front of the chapel.

"I promise I'll do right by her if you give her the strength to forgive me and give me the strength to forgive myself for all the hurt I have caused her, God I need you to guide me through this show me the way you want me to go" as tears rolled down his face he light a candle.

He continued to pray and talk to God as Kianna was still asleep Roman was blaming himself and little did he know that Kianna was blaming herself too because in the beginning she didn't want to have the baby and she felt that God was punishing her for it.

"I'm sorry for everything I have put her through I need her in my life and in my daughters life she's my world please don't take her from me I know she deserves better but I truly do love her, she gives me life so please don't take my life away Amen"

After Roman was done at the chapel he went to go pick JoJo up from school Kianna was up eating lunch and on the phone with her mother telling her what happened. Kianna let her mother know that she is fine just in pain and the police are working on finding the person responsible.

"Mom I'm fine there is no reason for you to come"

"I need to be there to take care of you I knew I shouldn't have never trusted Roman to keep you safe" Roman had over heard their conversation he was coming tell Kianna that he was leaving to get JoJo he left and texts her instead.