Bokuto Koutarou 《Lose You》

Start from the beginning

"Are you going to confess to Bokuto-san?"
"Nah~ I'm not that crazy, I can only do that when I'm drunk", I quickly deny the fact and focused on my pancakes. Confessing my feelings was something that doesn't go well with me. I'm too embarrassed and Kat understands that too as she is like that as well.

"You two suit each other. Both of you are crazy and your personalities match. Bokuto-san is a nice person Bree. You can trust him."

Kat gave me a reassuring smile and I ruffled her hair in a motherly way. We hugged it out and washed (well, Kat washed) the dishes and she helped me with some math homework. Why do they have this sorcery in school?

The morning passed by quickly with lots of laughing and talks and soon the clock struck 2pm. Kat smiled happily at the time but gave me some sad eyes as she had to leave her precious bro alone. I escorted her out the door and told her to text me if anything goes wrong and to call me when she arrives home.
Chuckling at my behaviour, she hugged me and ran to the elevator, her phone on her ear and I could see the smile on her face and her lips move, meaning that she is talking to Akaashi.

Locking the front door, I sighed at the sight of an empty apartment. The TV was still on and the couch that was once nicely made was messy again. I couldn't care less for the messiness and I closed my eyes, in need of a quick nap.

*some kind of "you have a message" sound :)*

From: Cute owl Kou
To: My favorite bro

I'm bored~ Come entertain me ^V^

From: My favorite bro
To: Cute owl Kou

I'm too lazy Kou~ You come over.

Forgetting the slight annoyance I had when Kou interrupted my nap, I jumped up at the sight of the next message.

From: Cute owl Kou
To: My favorite bro

Okay! I'll be there in 20 minutes ^^

I ran around my apartment and cleaned whatever I thought needed to be cleaned and waited for Kou to arrive when I finished. A few seconds after putting the mop down, the door bell rang out and I opened it revealing a tall male figure with a store bag in his hand.

"I bought some ice cream! Oh and thanks for having me over^^"

"No problem Kou, I'll go get some spoons ", I chuckled at his hyper personality and closed the front door, moving to the kitchen to get two spoons.

"I'm back and here's your spoon."

I gave Kou the spoon and sat down beside him. Our arms were slightly touching as he took up more space on the already small couch. I couldn't stop the blush that rose up and colored my cheeks. Darn you Kat for giving me ideas.

Contagious loud laughter echoed through the room as I cut my train of thoughts and looked at Kou who was laughing hysterically at something.
I chuckled a bit and asked him what's so funny, he pointed to the two spoons in his hands.

Tweedle Dee being the baby blue spoon and Tweedle Dum being the baby pink spoon. I'm so going to kill you Kat.