~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

Tears fell from my eyes again and I wordlessly held my hand out. Natsu grinned his toothy beam and eagerly slipped it into my ring finger, not taking his eyes off me the whole time.

"It's been a privilege to know you, love you, and make you fall in love with me." Natsu whispered. I knelt on the ground and hugged him. "Who knew you could make such statements." I whispered back. He pulled away and tilted my chin up to look at him.

"I say it only to you."...

...was the last thing I heard before the kissing began.

~Wendy's P. O. V. ~

Ummm am I really supposed to see this they're not just French kissing each other they're groping. Natsu's hand has been under Lucy's shirt for a few seconds already and Lucy's hand was traveling all over Natsu's shirt-covered chest. Because I was nice, I turned the camera off and ended the videoing right when they started kissing.

Time to sleep. Give them a world of their own, a little dirty secret only they knew.

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

We broke apart only when the grandfather clock at Jellal's living room chimed midnight. We panted while looking at each other red-faced.

"You're...so good...at that." Luce huffed.

"Wanna go again?" I beamed.

"No. Jesus Natsu it's like 12 now and we haven't even showered yet. Thank God we got Wendy to bed two hours ago." She declined. I pouted, then an idea flew into my head.

"Let's shower together!" I said cheerfully.

"IN YOUR DREAMS PERVERT" Luce whisper-shouted. "Geez Luce cool it. We're married." I stuck out my bottom lip. It was a little bloody now, seeing how Luce was hungrily biting on it a while ago. "Not officially. Gray said no touchy touchy until first night and already we've touched each other." Luce walked over to her bag and dug out a fresh change of clothes, then she went to Erza's room (yes. Erza has a room at Jellal's house. *wiggles eyebrows*) to borrow a towel. I followed her the whole time. "We haven't showered together or gotten into each others pants yet." I joked. Luce faced me with murderous eyes. "FIRST NIGHT YOU DESPERATE HORMONAL PERVERT" She hissed. I laughed. "Chill, I was kidding."

After we had both showered (separately, to my disappointment), we climbed into the guest room bed not before checking on Wendy for the last time. "Night Natsu." She murmured, snuggling up to me under the covers in that beautiful spaghetti strap, flowy, white lace nightgown.

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

I hid my face in the tight white v neck he was wearing and inhaled his sharp mint smell that lulled me to sleep.

-timeskip, Sunday morning-

~Laxus' P. O. V. ~

"They never learn do they." I grumbled. My fiancé Mira was giggling dementedly and flitting around the sleeping couple, taking pictures. Just a while ago Wendy woke up, washed up and showed all the photos she took, including keepsakes. Mira almost died.

"It's convenient for us. Aw, look at them." Another female voice came. I turned to see Erza and Jellal. "Still, it's hard to believe Wendy would have done that. I mean, she was so innocent and adorable and shy when we first saw her." Levy commented, looking through the pictures of the couple with Gajeel. Gajeel looked like he was ready to attack one photo and draw mustaches all over it.

"Wake them up. Now." Yet another voice came. Wow every dipshit is an early riser. I turned to see Gray and Juvia. Gray was giving the sleeping couple a hard stony glare. "You need more ice Gray. They're just sleeping." I said. "Oh shut it Laxus. I heard Cana got drunk again. She's currently in my house hitting it up with some random guy named Bacchus." Gray glared at me.

"WHAT" I shouted. CANA MY COUSIN WITH A RANDOM GUY?

"I don't know man I was awoken at 2am in the night when Cana showed up all drunk with a weird man who was also drunk. The moment I opened the door to my new home they staggered in and fell asleep on the couch. I tried interrogating her but it was pretty much impossible so I gave up." Gray shrugged.

"I NEED TO GO NOW. GRAY, THE KEYS TO YOUR HOUSE." I shouted. "Hold up, I'll go home too. Gray, take me and Laxus." Lucy slowly stretched from the bed. "Okay." Gray shrugged and shoved his hands in his pockets and sauntering off. Lucy went to wash up and Juvia tagged along with Gray to start up the car engine.

"How about Natsu?" Levy asked. "Gihee. We leave him here and hide. When he wakes up, finds out bunny girl is gone and panicks, WE LAUGH IN HIS FACE." Gajeel roared. Everyone laughed. I sighed and got up upon seeing Lucy come out from the bathroom, completely oblivious to what any of them were saying.

"Cmon Blondie, we don't got all day. You coming Mira?" I motioned to the white haired girl sitting next to Erza. She nodded and stood up. The three of us walked to Gray's car in silence. Lucy sat at the front and we piled in at the back. Then Gray drove off.

Cana, you better not do anything stupid. Makarov and Gildarts will never let me hear the end of it.

~Gray's P. O. V. ~

"Here we are." I stopped the car. Laxus, who had been quiet as usual, flung open the car door and ran out, Mira on his heels. "GEEZ LAXUS DON'T RUIN MY CAR." I yelled after him. "He's hardly in such a hurry." Lucy murmured. "It is Cana after all. You never know what Cana can do. Or what Gildarts and Makarov would do when they find out Laxus failed to take care of Cana. They are cousins." I shrugged. Juvia got out, followed by Lucy and I.

"Wait, you just let Cana and a weird unknown guy crash our house two hours after midnight in their smashed up state? You didn't beat the crap out of the guy? Isn't that weird?" Lucy snapped. "Sorry for being too tired to do anything, plus when I tried to call out to Cana none of them replied me! Then they staggered right past me and into the guest room and locked the door. The only key I got was the house key because the stupid seller was UGH NEVER MIND LETS JUST GO IN AND QUESTION CANA" I groaned. Lucy huffed and stomped past me.

"Is Cana-san going to be okay? Juvia hopes Cana-san doesn't do anything rash." Juvia said softly. "We just have to trust she doesn't do that with the guy. I mean, she was drunk. Very drunk. Like those types who completely can't hold their liquor. Cana is never like that. She's just ditzy and all..." I muttered. Juvia grabbed my hand and dragged me in.

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

"Holy shit what kind of smell is that?" I coughed. "The alcohol smell is strong." Laxus muttered and strode past me and to the guest room. He knocked. "Cana."

Silence.

"Cana." *knocks even louder*

Nothings happening.

"OKAY SCREW THIS FUCKIN DOOR" Laxus kicked the door down.

I lifted my collar to cover my nose, and then reached to my ears and slammed my hands over them just as Gray howled. "MY FUCKIN DOOR DIDNT OFFEND YOU BAST..."

As Gray trailed away, I looked up and dared myself to look into the room. Laxus and Gray breathed out a curse as Mira and Juvia gasped.

What the actual fuck.

Ohoho what ya doing Cana bringing boys home ey? Heck not even your own house girl you got guts 😂

Thanks for reading 🤗😚😚