On Our Way to Hollywood Swinging

Start from the beginning

"Oh, gosh! Uhhh!" Cousin Michelle moans as she bucks her hips, reaching her hand on the cabinet and the other raking her fingers through Luke's hair.

The only thing I know when I need Cousin Michelle to pay attention is this; I head to the closet to take out her favorite Gain laundry detergent, lower the volume on the stereo player, and I shout, "COUSIN MICHELLE! COUSIN MITCH WANTS TO USE YOUR LAUNDRY DETERGENT!"

Cousin Michelle stops moaning. "Oh, hell, no, he's not-" She turns her head to my direction and pauses when she sees me. Cousin Michelle gasps and Luke stops his actions before he moves his face away from Cousin Michelle's womanhood. "Hey, Cousin Jaelyn! Hey, Danny!" Cousin Michelle giggles as she pulls up her boy shorts.

"Hey, Jaelyn. Hey, Danny." Luke greets and gives us a hug.

I walk to Cousin Michelle. "So, you enjoyed Luke licking you like Ariana Grande licked a donut?" I sputter the joke.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! Cousin Jaelyn, you know Luke gave me the Jodeci kiss on my kitty cat. That man has me goin', 'Ooooooh, yeah,' all night long!" Cousin Michelle sings.

"We heard that!" Cousin Michelle and I turn our heads at the guys. We all start to laugh and I can feel Danny's presence by him, swathing his arms around my waist and placing a kiss on my temples.

"Danny, I see that you've give my cousin the sha-boink-a-boink. Back in the day, our ancestors got their sha-boink-a-boink on and that's what resulted in our father's side of the family having twelve hundred and sixty three ancestors while Aunt Gloria's side of the family had the normal ten and twenty four ancestors. In the next generation when we have kids; when our kids grow up, they'd get their sha-boink-a-boink on nonstop, as well as all of us!" Cousin Michelle laughs. The three of us laugh and Luke makes an inaudible throat clearing.

"Danny? Jaelyn? Michelle and I have something that we need to tell you." Luke starts.

"Michelle, ever since my divorce with Lauren was finalized and you moved into your Cousin Jaelyn's apartment residence; I couldn't help, but ask myself, 'Who's that girl?' And when we first had sex, not only were you wondrous in bed, but you're tenderhearted, funny, and you're the comedic one in the family, who would make my sons laugh. Michelle Ariana Rodriguez, will you be my girlfriend?" Luke proposed.

I watch Cousin Michelle beaming a t Luke holding her hand in his. "Yes, Luke! I'll be yours!" Cousin Michelle cheers. Throughout the day, the four of us hang out, even kissing as well.

A Day Later

Danny, our families, friends, and I are ready for a tour in the bus from New York City, NY to Pasadena, CA. Me, Danny, Kendra, Violet, Randall, Trisha, Jackson, Iris, Lucas, Cousin Michelle, Luke and his sons; Aaron and Elias, Kandi, Javier, Chris, Vera, Patrick, Tobias, Giuseppe, Violet, Miguel, Samantha, Ricky, Lawrence, Camille, Brayden, Paige, our parents, Jerry, Brian, and my cousins will come with their significant others by their sides. Additionally, Camille's co-hosts and their boyfriends will be travelling with us as well. too. Danny's father told him, Trisha, Randall, Jackson, and Ms. Tessa that Cynthia is not coming to California with us- Thank, Goodness- because she's visiting her ancestors in Charlotte, North Carolina.

I just packed my stuff yesterday after I went to Walgreens to buy snacks for everybody and I have to buy a box of Cheez Its because I've been craving for them nowadays. The fifty six of us wait outside of Danny's father's apartment complex at 6:55 AM and talking when I hear my twin nephews shouting, "Mommy! Daddy! Look at that big bus!" All of us turn our heads to the left when a Double Decker bus pulls up. The door reveals a man, who is Chinese American and he's presumptuously in his early or mid forties.