SUPERNATURAL BEINGS

Start from the beginning

As Travelers are still a pure thought beings they are more powerful than Demigods aka living Gods.  Travelers can also conceive children with humans.  The offspring become mere immortals.

Demigods

Also known as living Gods.  The rarest of supernatural beings.  They are human in appearance although they have the power to appear as other beings.  As all Gods except the original were once human it's not hard to conceive that one could fall in love with one of his own creations.  On rare occasions  to the point of taking a human like form within their own mind in the Universe and making love to a human.  The result of such a strong love is always an offspring.  An immortal half-god half-human.  These are the strongest physical supernatural beings that can exist and they have the power to take over entire planets single handedly if they so choose.   They usually ascend to Godhood rather quickly shedding their human form to become a God.  Should their human half compel them to choose evil then they cannot ascend to pure thought form of any type.  They are either eradicated by their father God or descend into a  Demidemon becoming the most powerful of their kind in the Universe.

Demidemons

Also known as living demons. They are human in appearance although they have the power to appear extremely monstrous if they so choose.  They are often Travelers who eventually turn to evil slowly but surely lose their light and energy form and begin transforming into a human biological form with strength and speed slightly above that of a vampire.  They usually are noticed by a demon who imbues power directly upon them to create a living demon of the flesh who can appear human but can transform into a being far sinister looking than a vampire with a ferocious unidentifiable animal like form.  On some rare occasions a demon will mate with a human to create a Demidemon although Angels actively fight against such things.  Some lower beings of evil have also been known to ascend to the living demon level.  Their power exceeds that of an immortal although if a demon attacks an immortal the immortals angel parent imbues their power upon their child making them far stronger than the demon.

Some say the Anti-Christ will be a Demidemon.  His father or mother (demons have no gender) will be the most evil of demons and will take human form to mate with one of the most evil women or men on Earth.  Most likely a member of the 13 ruling families of the Illuminati aka New World Order who rule this planet through shadow governments controlled by their central banks located in the major nations on Earth. 

Immortals

Immortal supernatural beings that appear human but have enhanced physical abilities.  They are created when an Angel or Traveler procreates with a human.  The offspring becomes an immortal.  Immortals themselves cannot procreate with a human nor another immortal.  Although they can with an angel.  They require no sustenance to survive.  They often become vampire slayers and battle the forces of evil around the Earth.  They are generally the highest force of good in the physical Universe.

Vampires

Immortal supernatural beings that appear human but can transform into sinister looking creatures with brilliant glowing eyes, and fangs.  They have enhanced physical abilities slightly weaker than immortals and they are vulnerable to sunlight, wooden stakes to the heart, holy water, religious artifacts, and other things that can weaken them or even cause death.  These weaknesses are a result of the demonic imperfection that originally formed them.  The first vampire was a result of a pure demon taking human form and mating with a human thereby creating a vampire birth.  Angels battle to stop this so it's extremely rare. There is also a weaker sub-species of vampire formed from various matings of Demidemons with humans.  All vampires can create other vampires by draining a human of blood which also introduces vampire DNA into the human body via saliva.  In scientific terms the saliva transmits a virus which causes an instantaneous unique type of  cancer to form.  The immortality of cancer cells is what keeps them going ironically.  In order to survive and retain their immortality they must feed off human blood.  With each successive generation of vampire their powers become more diluted so those brought across by ancient vampires have greater powers.  Someday the farthest generations from the original vampire line will be unable to bring others across.