Shopping for the Fashion Show *pt. 2*

We finally got to the building and it looked nothing like what I assumed it would- that being the shopping center we just came from. This time it was Honey-sempai that ecstatically pulled me forward.
“We don’t need to attend to anyone?” I asked, looking at the receptionist who didn’t even cast us a glance.
“Why would we? We can just walk in.” Kaoru explained.
“But first we change.”
“Change?” Haruhi and I asked.  The guys didn’t respond, just walked into the respected changing booths and came out minutes later in more presentable clothes. If I didn’t know any better I’d say they were prepared for something that I didn’t know about.
As the twins directed everyone out I stood there, asking myself what and why.
“What’s wrong, Angela?” Tamaki-sempai asked.
“well, I’m confused. Why were…I mean…” I stopped and thought about it. “Why did Kaoru say that, earlier?”
“What? That we can just walk in…I thought you knew that?” His own face took an expression of confusion.
“Knew what?”
“That this fashion show is Yuzuha Hitachiin’s; Hikaru and Kaoru’s mother.” He said so patently. I on the other hand stared blankly past him. How….how was I supposed to know that?!
“H-How?!” He laughed and shoved me. “It’s alright, I had to tell Haruhi the same thing. You two are so clueless.”
I felt offended. One, that I had no clue that Yuzuha-san was Hikaru and Kaoru’s mother when they obviously told me a few weeks ago that their mother was a fashion designer. And two, that Tamaki Suo-the most clueless out of the whole host club- called Haruhi and I clueless. What is this world coming to?
There were a lot of people, that’s a sure fact. After being directed by a jovial usher-I think that’s what he was called- we found the others in the front row.
Soon after the lights dimmed and the show started. The announcer said this was Yuzuha-san’s newest summer line.

Fashion:
centrefashions.com/train-to-make-drawings-of-clothing-design...

koreanjapanclothing.com/blog/Posts.aspx?PostID=57

<<<Time Skip (because I’m lazy)>>>
“That was great!”
“Yeah, Hika-chan, Kao-chan your mom designs real pretty clothes!” Honey-sempai exclaimed. I nodded as I thought over all the articles I’ve seen. The colors were bright; although I wouldn’t find those clothes in my taste.
“Glad you liked it.” A voice said. I turned around and saw only a woman walking down the hall towards us. Other people were marveling at her. She also had very similar features to Hikaru and Kaoru.
Ah, so she must be their mother.  
“Hi mom!” they simultaneously greeted. She smiled.
“And these are your friends.” She looked over all of us.
“Pleasure to meet you again, Yuzuha-san.” Kyoya-sempai said. Yuzuha-san nodded.  I couldn’t believe my eyes. They were perfectly similar. Well..their features I mean. Even my mother and I didn’t look this similar. She possessed the same auburn hair as they and the same striking cat like hazel brown eyes.