Last Day At the Phantomhive's

"HE'S MAKING A FOOL OUT OF GREAT-BRITAIN AND THE QUEEN! WHAT AN IDIOT! TARGETING ONLY THOSE WHO RETURN FROM INDIA MEANS THAT  THE CRIMINAL CAN'T BE ANYONE OTHER THAN THOSE VULGAR INDIANS!"

"So that's the reason you called me out here?" master asked, while Abreline tried to calm  lord  Randall down. "Alright, I'll make a move in my own way. I want to get back to the manor house quickly. Sebastian, did you memorize those documents?"

"Yes sir." 

"Let's go then Sebastian, Angela."

"Yes,my lord." said as we made our way to the East End.

"I believe the Indians use this area as their base."

"Yes." our lord replied as he bumped into a raggedy dressed Indian man.

"That hurt!" he cringed in pain.

"That hurt, my rib. Oh I'm done for...I.. I might die!" The man then gripped him by the collar.

"Showing up in a place like this...your asking for it. That's quite a nice dress you got there young man. A noble, eh?"

"PAY ME CONSOLATION MONEY!STRIP OFF EVERYTHING YOU GOT AND GIVE IT TO ME!"

sigh* This is ridiculous.

"It seems we are caught amongst some irritating punks young master?"

"Quite."

Sebastian &Angela: "Shall I?"

"Dispose of them right away!"

Sebastian&Angela:" As you wish."

It wasn't long until the man started speaking again.
"I'll tell you. All of us here despise noblemen. "They bought us all the way to England and then dumped us like trash! All you British are selfish." the rest agreed and yelled all kinds of things. We were about to fight until.
"Wait a second!" a young man said, more like commanded. He looked young, had purple hair in a ponytail and behind him another man with long silver hair. They were dressed in foreign garb. "So yeah guys were looking for someone. Have you seen any Indians that looked like this?" he held up a piece of paper with a very poorly drawn drawing on it. You could easily tell it was an Indian woman but...it gave the impression that a toddler drew it. Despite the reaction the man got from the others I found it very amusing. I laughed inside. 
"How rude, calling me such impolite things." he continued, "What? Are you guys joining the fight too?" he directed the question towards us.  
"Hm? He has a khansama(1) and naukraani(2)with him. Are you an English nobleman?"
"What if I am?"
"Then I will side with my countrymen. Agni!"
"Yes?" 
"Defeat them."
"Jo ãjñã, he said, unwrapping his bandaged hand.
 "I shall brandish the right hand the heavens bestowed on me for my master." he ran towards us and Sebastian took young lord whilst I blocked this man's attacks. I caught up slow and caught the boy as he fell to the floor and Sebastian blocked this time.
'He's fast.' I thought, while ducking from his kick. There was an opening between us and I took this chance to kick him back, but he regained balance and stopped. "I've hit both of your vital points over and over. A normal person's arm would have gone numb. Why can you still move?"  
"We were just walking down the street! Are Indians savages who will attack any Englishman that wanders by?!" The purple headed man spoke,
"What? Did you fellows attack Shorty  here for no reason?" 'Shorty?' he crossed his arms, "That's no good. My countrymen are in the wrong here! Agni, side with the kid!" 'Can he just switch sides like that?' 
"At once!" it wasn't even a minute and these thugs were on the floor. "I've finished, Prince Soma."
"Good." he walked up and picked up the hat that was on the ground.
"Well then, I'm looking for someone so I'll be on my way. Ta-ta." he threw the hat and walked the opposite direction, his servant in tow. 

*In the Carriage*  

Sebastian and I were driving the carriage, well he was.  I just decided master needed some time to think so I left him in the rear. The silence was suffocating, even though we were in the outdoors. "So," I turned to the person next to me, who spoke. " Your opinion of me is rather insulting. I forgive you but you are wrong. Whenever not tending to master I do my duties as a Phantomhive butler." I stayed silent. "Are you listening?"
"Yes, I am. And I know, that isn't anywhere near my opinion of you. I think highly of you. I only said that because I was mad at you."