Host Club?

“Welcome?” I whispered. My eyes wandered around. There stood a boy with glasses, a really tall boy that I assume is real strong, next to him was a cute short blonde, the twins I saw from earlier another blond and HARUHI! That explains why she’s wearing a boy’s uniform. “Wrong room.” I said while walking out. Until someone grabbed my arm and swung me around. It was that taller blonde. “You can’t leave yet sweet princess. You haven’t enjoyed the amusement we serve.” Our faces were inches apart until I smacked him on the floor.

Total idiot.

 All of them had shocked expressions on their faces. Except glasses and the really tall one. “Tama-chan are you ok?!” the short one yelled. “Milord are you hurt!” the twins asked. “S-she smacked me.” The shocked blonde said. “Yes because you were too close. I smacked you because I  rather you get smacked than hunted down.”
“What?” one of the twins asked, dumbfounded. “My...father, Sebastian wouldn’t appreciate it.” I explained. “Sebastian...that’s an odd name.”
*Cue demon glare*

“Err…”the tall blonde eroded on the floor. “MILORD!”
“TAMA-CHAN!”  Everyone ran over to him. “Sebastian is not an odd name. There’s no such things. And you shouldn’t be judging. What’s your name anyway?” I questioned.  “My name? Well princess I’m happy you asked. My name is Tamaki Suoh! The king of this host club!” he said proudly. “Wait.. Suoh. Please forgive me.” I said whilst doing me curtsey. “Ugh…what are you doing?” one of the twins questioned. “Well I didn’t know you were the chairman’s son. My apologies for disrespecting you.” There was a long silence in the room, “Oh no don’t worry princess. I accept your apology. For such a beautiful face.” He lifted up my chin and our faces got closer. This is annoying.
“Well..” I started whilst pushing his face away. “This is a host club then.”
  “Yes princess. And since you are a potential customer I implore you to chose your type.” Tamaki said. “Type?”
“Why yes The “cool type” like Kyoya Otori." He pointed to the guy with glasses. “Or maybe the “wild type” like Mori-senpai!” he gestured to the real tall guy. “How about the “devil type." Like Hikaru and Karou Hitachiin."
He then pointed to the two twins I saw earlier. ‘So that’s their names.’
“Maybe the “Lolita-shota type” like Hunny-senpai.” He pointed to the short blond. “The “normal type” like Haruhi Fujioka." ‘Wait Haruhi’s not a boy. Why is she in the host club?!’ “Or maybe..” he lifted my chin again. “You would like the “princely type.” Like me.” 
“No.” I blankly said.
“In fact. I would prefer none of you. This club is wretched. Playing with girls’ emotions but yet you don’t commit. (A/N:Not marriage) This is stupid and childs’ play.” I turned away from the now broken host club to a now broken Tamaki. “Anyway Tamaki-senpai. Why is Haruhi in this club? It’s obvious that she’s a girl.” I couldn’t break them any further but I would’ve if I could. “H-HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THAT ASSUMPTION!? HAHAHA SILLY YOU HARUHI’S NOT A GIRL! HE’S A MANLY MAN!” Tamaki shouted. “Yeah he’s a guy!” Hikaru and Karou said. “You guys over exaggerate things. She found out I’m a girl. SO what? It’s not like she’ll tell anyone. Besides, we probably cant keep this secret forever.” Haruhi stated. “So she is a girl. I’ll have to tell Sebastian about this. I bet he’ll get a good chuckle out of this.” I mumbled the last part. “I guess we should put up with this.” Kyoya said. “After all she did find out by herself.” He finished. “By the way we told you ours now what’s your name?” Tamaki asked. “Angela Akatsuki.” I answered. “Oh you’re the new girl everyones been talking about. Fancy that.” Kyoya said. “ANG-CHAN!” Hunny yelled jumping on my back. “Ugh..”  “I’m gonna call you that ‘k?”
“Ugh..sure Hunny.” I smiled