Morning At the Phantomhive's

Angela's P.O.V.
Sebastian and I had nothing else to do for the night. He tucked in master and I said good night to him.
"Angela, we still have things to discuss. Who exactly were those boys that came today and what exactly were you doing while we in your absence?" he asked while we were walking back to our rooms.
"....Well.. It's funny how you just ask me about those boys and not those boys and Ms.Fujioka. Are you suspicious of something?" no reply. "*sigh* Well when you left I did go to school. Classes exactly. On break I encountered Ms.Fujioka. We exchanged a few words. Then I met with the host club. That's where those boys came from. They are not my friends just acquaintances.They must've followed me here. I don't know how I didn't sense them. Probably because I haven't eaten lately." I wouldn't dare tell him the rest. I couldn't chance that.

"Well good." he said, patting my head.

"You know after what happened these last few days I really am exhausted. I think I do need to take a nap." I said between chuckles.
"Surely." we bid each other good night and departed to our rooms.

*The Next Day*

Third Person P.O.V.

It was still dawn. Before anyone woke up obviously. Except for Angela and Sebastian of course. You see the shops usually open at this time. So she decided to buy the guests clothes. And also to buy the Earl a gift. For it was almost his birthday. As she descended downstairs the butler caught her in traveling. "Now exactly where are you going?" he questioned.
"To the shops to pick out clothes for the guests. And to buy the young lord a gift."
"Really? And might I ask what will be the-"
"It's a secret." she said putting her index finger to her lip. This surprised the butler for she never really kept secrets from him. Boy did he not know.
The air was brisk this morning. And the streets were deserted. With the exceotion of the shop owners. She didn't bother go to Nina's shop. But another one caught her interest. In the window were fancy dresses and formal suits with tailcoats. This is what she bought.
Haruhi:www.google.com/search?q=casual+victorian+dress&hl...

Tamaki:www.gentlemansemporium.com/store/002047.php?__utma=1....)|utmcmd=organic|utmctr=late%2019th%20century%20clothing%20for%20men&__utmv=-&__utmk=87914136

Kyoya:www.gentlemansemporium.com/store/003942.php?__utma=1....)|utmcmd=organic|utmctr=late%2019th%20century%20clothing%20for%20men&__utmv=-&__utmk=125662090

Twins:www.gentlemansemporium.com/store/002764.php?__utma=1....)|utmcmd=organic|utmctr=late%2019th%20century%20clothing%20for%20men&__utmv=-&__utmk=50680233

Mori:www.gentlemansemporium.com/store/003945.php?__utma=1....)|utmcmd=organic|utmctr=late%2019th%20century%20clothing%20for%20men&__utmv=-&__utmk=93109789

Honey:www.gentlemansemporium.com/store/002049.php?__utma=1....)|utmcmd=organic|utmctr=late%2019th%20century%20clothing%20for%20men&__utmv=-&__utmk=86490520

(I'm sorry if you can't open the links)

And undergarments of course. She seemed satisfied with the outfits so she gave the man the money and left. Now to buy a gift.

Back at the manor it was quiet. Except from the kitchen. Where the klinks and clanks came from the kitchen. As Angela came through the door she waked upstairs. Where the rooms were. By now all the servants were up and ready to serve. That means Sebastian would have to wake the Earl up and Angela would have to wake the guests up.

knock knock

"Mr. Suoh please wake up now. Breakfast has been prepared." she opened the door to a tired Tamaki. Sitting up in bed while rubbing his eye.

"Nn.. What time is it?" he asked like a little kid.

"It is a quarter before 9 o' clock. I have oaken the liberty of going out and purchasing new clothes for you and the rest. " placing the clothes and undergarments at the foot of the bed and shoes on the floor.
"Oh thanks, Angela."