Note from Angela

These brief notes are here to keep you updated on Angela and her thoughts, feelings etc of the host club, before another chapter.

Hello, you should know who I am right now but if you dont my name is Angela Akatsuki and it is a pleasure to meet you. I need to get some things off my chest and since I don't have a diary and feel no need for one I'll tell you now. First, on the topic of my grades. They're really exceptional, and I presume that's what keeps me in class 1-A let alone Ouran. People would say I'm the teachers pet, but I say I'm the teacher's demon.(A/N: That joke wasnt really funny.) Next, onto the topic of my friends. Now before you say anything the host club are not my friends, only Haruhi, they are only aquatiances. Haruhi is my only friend at this school. The closest friend I have ever had in my 2000 years. About my situation with my regular occupation. I deeply hope I can reunite with master and Sebastian, Tanaka, Mey-rin,Bard, and Finnie. I had a lot of fun on my other adventures. And I would deeply want to go on more. I feel empty without serving. Anyway I feel I should tell you all something*clears throat* back in my days I used to take on a full time occupancy of a courtesan. But I wouldnt dare tell the host club that. Lastly, the.host.club*sigh* they're all a bunch of idiots! Except Morinozuka, Haninozuka, Otori, and Haruhi. So basically that just rounds down to Suoh and Hitachiins. The weird thing is Tamaki calls me his daughter. I'll have to check up on that. Those two Hitachiin boys seem quite...homosexual. I'm on good terms with Kaoru. But that Hikaru boy...he....

TO SUM IT ALL UP THE HOST CLUB IS UNEXPLAINABLE! FULL OF UNEXPLAINABLE BOYS! GOOD DAY!