Attack of the Lady Manager

Last night I couldn’t find anything. And I don’t plan to look deep into this. I looked around, unusually unaware of my surroundings. I found myself in my room. Funny, I don’t remember going to bed. *sigh* Oh well.

After getting dressed I walked to Haruhi’s house. She was outside already; probably waiting for me.

“Good morning, Haruhi.”

“Morning Angela.” Once again while we walked we had pointless talking.

*After School* 

We made our ways through the host room doors, thankfully without any roses or light. I didn’t find it odd, but I was relieved. What I did see was a whole different room.“Wel-“

“Oh, it’s just Haruhi and Angela.” Hikaru said, rather lamely.

What’s that supposed to mean?

I saw that all the hosts- except Haruhi- were dressed in their kimonos.

“Here, Angela this is for you.” The twins had a bag in their hands, I assume with my kimono in it.

*sigh* “I told all of you already I don’t wear kimonos.”

“Why not?” Hikaru asked.

“Because I don’t like them.”

“Well, you should start liking them now-“

“Because you’re going to wear one.” After what Kaoru said they dragged me in the dressing room and ordered me behind the curtains. They shoved the bag in my hand and, after heaving a sigh, I examined it.

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/kimonoz.jpg/

From the other side of the curtain I could hear that the twins were still there.

“Our mom designed it!” Kaoru explained.

“We told her about you and decided to design this.”

“I appreciate this very much.” I wanted to say. But I don’t, I was grateful yes but they didn’t need to tell their mom about me, nor did they need to give me this dress-which was too short.

Knowing that if I resist it would be futile I gave up early and stepped out, my sandals allowing me to slide easily.

Kaoru clapped while Hikaru blushed. I didn’t care about that, the fact that they would do this, idiots.

“She made the perfect size for you!” Kaoru exclaimed.

“Oh, how wonderful.” My words were full of sarcasm.

“Come on Angela, it’s not that bad. See, some people like it.” He nudged his head to Hikaru to which he immediately found interest in the wall.

“Hm…” a second look at it, it does look fitting. I guess…I could say I like it, but only a little!

“Ok, fine. I’ll put up for it.”

Kaoru cheered and grabbed my hand to drag me out into the other room.

“OH, ANGELA YOU LOOK LIKE A DOLL!” I didn’t like being in the hosts’ presence now, in which I was immediately bombarded and squeezed in yet another hug by my doting sempai.

I don’t think I’ll ever get to know the fact as to why he called me a doll. Maybe because I’m short, quaint, and have big eyes. Well, if that’s true then Haruhi is like a doll as well.

“Wow, Hika-chan, Kao-chan, you’re mom really did a good job!” Honey-sempai complimented. The twins stood there with cheeky grins.

“And it fits her style too.” Haruhi tugged on the black, lacy hem, “She wears this type of stuff.”