A Challenge from Lobelia Girls' Academy

"All of the afternoon classes have been cancelled?"  

So she doesn't listen, I've told her this ever since one week ago. Every day on the walk to school I've reminded her of the cultural festival occurring.

"It's going to be crazy around here for the next two days. Ouran is hosting an exposition for the cultural clubs. Drama and choir clubs from a bunch of other schools have been invited. It's a big event the school hosts annually."

"Is that so?"

"I think I'm not going to the festival. I'd rather not dwell into things like that." I packed notes and books into my schoolbag.

"Go buy us some more, Haruhi." the twins suddenly appeared behind us.

"Why do I have to go get it?" she asked, really not wanting to go get it.

"Because you're the only commoner, no one else knows where to get it but you."

"Angela can do the same. And what about the cultural festival?"

"It's not mandatory so you don't have to go if you don't want to." I smiled, they had dodged her question because they knew they couldn't get me to go run their errands. I would throw a fit-not really.
She grunted and I watched as she begrudgingly out the hallway.

"Wow Ang-chan, this cake is amazing~!" I chuckled and thanked the little blond boy before walking away. It's been a while since Haruhi left to go to the store. 45 minutes to be exact, it usually doesn't take that long. She better not be hurt, those twins had to push her out there by herself. Suddenly the doors slammed open, luckily we were expecting guests, even during the festival.

The hosts welcomed them and Tamaki-sempai personally greeted them.

"Oh my, do you really think you'd be able to protect us, that's awfully arrogant of you. You think that's what a woman wants to hear, well you're wrong." the first one said, she was taller than the girl beside her, who spoke next.

"Come on, give them a break sister Suzuran. Men are just lowly life forms who don't care about anything other than perpetuating their testosterone leaden image. By protecting us he is really saying that he is weak and even unable to protect himself."

"You're such a clever girl, Hinagiku."

"Fine then, what do women like you want to hear."

"How about, I will never leave my lover alone." a new voice rang from the threshold. There was a girl in the same uniform as the other two holding Haruhi....Her next dialogue consisted of spins and even dipping her.

"If we fight it'll be together. If we fail we fail together. Even if I were to die I promise you that I will never leave your side, my love." this girl kissed Haruhi's hand.  She seems to be a very talented actress, but why is she saying those lines to Haruhi?

Apparently her name is Benibara, she found Haruhi outside and immediately knew that she was female. Tamaki-sempai blew a fuse and ran towards the trio holding Haruhi saying things along the line of not touching his Haruhi. But Benibara punched him and he was sent flying.

"She punched me! She's so violent!" He cried.
"So the rumors we heard were true. The Host Club is nothing but weak little punks with no sense between them."

"Those uniforms, I assume you ladies are from the Lobelia Girls' Academy."

"Why yes." Lobelia Girls' Academy, I've heard about that school. Apparently it has about the same reputation as Ouran Academy. Same academics and same weird clubs.  I thought as the three females in front of us threw off their uniforms only to reveal another set of uniforms/ costumes. Singing a chorus of Lobelia they put on a miniature performance.
"St Lobelia Academy, Benio Amakusa." The first, brunette said. Tipping her hat, her name sounds familiar.
There was also a Chizuru Mihara and Hinako Suwabuki. Now I know who they are.
"We are apart of the academy's White Lily league...also known as..." she threw her hat up.
"The Zuka Club!" they chorused in unison. Right, I've heard about them many times on my way to Ouran. I looked at them and I do admit compared to the Host Club they do look more bright and colorful.
Immediately after, the twins doubled in laughter.
"Oh man, what a stupid name, the Zuka Club!"
"The Zuka Club! That's priceless, and they're wearing that getup under their uniforms!"
"Wh-why aren't you laughing with us, this is priceless?"
"You've gotta laugh A-An-Angela!" Kaoru could barley stand up. I groaned and pinched the bridge of my nose. Across the room I heard a gasp.
"You devils! You've caught another sweet maiden, how dare you, you barbarous excuse of a club!" I looked over and was clutched into a hug, the rest looked blankly, like they didn't really care about Benibara's scolding.
During my struggle of escaping Renge appeared on her motor podium. She gave us a rather detailed explanation on the academy and the Zuka Club.
"A maiden's beauty, it means...possessing a spirit pure enough to not give into power, or to lust."

"As a girl you, for a girl you, we've had quite enough of all your male contempt for womankind."

"And our pride, comes from having meaningful relationships based on equality, because we're the same sex. And yes, that means relationships based on love."
Mori-sempai played with his sword while Kyoya-sempai read a book, Kaoru dug through the bag of instant coffee while I watched as Hikaru played a game. I guess I was the only one listening, well...half listening.