I Dont Know What to Call This!

Kyoya's P.O.V.
  I supressed a laugh when Angela told, more like yelled at the rest to keep quiet. Sure I could do the same thing but I have a feeling Angela's going to be in control now. And Hikaru just might back her up.

"What is this?" I looked up from my work to face a disgruntled Angela.

"What's what?" I asked. "90,000 yen for instant coffee per day? Who would do something like that? That's exactly 720.2178 sterling pounds!" 
"Do you have a problem with what we pay on our desired items?" I asked. "No. It's just...why instant coffee?" 

"Because we like it and it's the drink of the host club." Hikaru stated.

"Yeah do you have a problem with that Angela?" Kaoru questioned. 
"Why yes I  do. Why don't you just drink tea? In my opinion it's more serene than coffee. Instant or not. "

"Well Angela I don't think you have the right to tell us what to drink."

"That's not what I mean. If I served this stuff I don't know what'll happen. Will he get sick? Maybe catch a strange coffee disease." she mummured to herself. 

This girl. Usually I have information on everyone that goes here but none on her.

Kyoya's P.O.V.
 "Well Angela tea's just too boring." Karou said.  
"It's not sensible to say 'tea's just too boring' because tea is an inanimate object and so is coffee. So please don't personify them out of neccessity."  she said giving him a hard glare. It was more intense than mine.

Is that even possible?

*Late at night*  

I still have work to do. I need to research this strange girl. Or else it'll keep me up all night. 'Angela Akatsuki' I  typed in.

"Conceived in London by Sai and Christopher Matthews.

Birthdate:July 15th 12 B.C.???? 
Death date:-" No death date, apparently she was born long before, in B.C.? 
"This must be a different person." I reassured myself. But something kept me from closing out the window. I was then led to a series of news articles.

Angela Akatsuki:Gone but Still Here?

Angela Akatsuki Brings New Business to London

Below were tons of photographs of her and the business she bought.

"Apparently she was a hostess? How interesting."

There were so many things about her. Something that said 'supernatural'. Now only one question remains, 'Who are you Angela Akatsuki?'  

Angela's P.O.V.  
  "Oh goodness I'm famished." I whined, desperate for a soul to eat. I looked around, slumped from exaushtion. It was late at night now. And I couldn't go back to the manor on an empty stomach. I just couldn't take it. I just needed one. One or two would be enough to satisfy me. "I knew I should've eaten their souls when I had the chance."

Thinking of the host club. Good souls were the ones from good-hearted people. Souls that could satisfy me for a limited amount of months. I haven't had those in a while. The host club are great suppliers of those types. With 7 souls I needn't search for souls for a while. I wet my lips when I spotted a few lost souls wandering. They weren't good ones but in my condition I need them.  Sebastian would do the same thing too, right? Male or female. Right now I'm separated from him and master and I need to survive on my own. "Hey girly."

I've been found! Oh great this wont be easy.

"Wanna come hang with us? Ya' look sick."