Pary Twenty: Tease

The movie we were seeing ended up being empty, besides us, and I was so glad it was a slow day- the place to ourselves was perfect, because we could be ourselves. I sat down beside him in the center of the theatre and he held my snacks as I sat down. "You know, this is an insane amount of selection here." He says as he hands me back my bags of candy and my soda pop.

"I'm a growing cub." I say as I glare at him, and he smiles wide and kisses my face as he sits next to me.

"Be careful." He says in my ear softly, and I nod, and kiss his cheek.

"Alright." I say, as I pull away, and he bites his lip, as he looks up at the screen.

"Hey..." He says as I munch on a twizler and watch the big screen. I look back at him.

"Yeah?" I ask as I put the twizler down. He looks bothered, but I'm not going to get worried. I'm quite happy.

"What's up with you and that Beckett kid?" He asks. I roll my eyes and look back at the screen. A couple days ago I spoke to Beckett about us drifting apart, about him and Kaylee spending time together. We just cleared things up and really it didn't get me any answers, but I had to try.

"Where'd you go that night when you went out?" I asked, as I tried not to look back at him, and ate my twizler again. I felt his hand brush my lower back, and goosebumps went across my back as a shiver went down my spine.

"I went and had eight beers at the bar, Owen caught up with me, and drove me home. I walked out into the forest, and Brian caught up to me,  I talked to him for a while... And then he gave me the five acres I'm building our house on. That's what I did that night I went out after you changed." He said firmly, and he finally looks down at me.

I suddenly felt like I had to tell him the truth, because he was telling me the truth without hesitating.

"Beckett's into me. I heard the trees stop falling- I know what he thinks but I turned him down- harshly. I don't want you to hurt him or anything stupid. He's just my friend-"

"He's kissed you Lavender." He says with his eyebrows pinched together. He tilts his head. "You think that's nothing sugar? Come now- I know you're smarter than that." He says, leaning closer to my face.

"Are you jealous?" I ask, as I look down at his lips. He smirks, and nods his head as he looks at my lips.

"Damn right I am." He laughs, as he leans down and kisses me, with a grin on his face.

"Durst!" I chuckle as I smack him away. "Stop it now- the movies coming on." I say, as I blush, and look away from him. I go back to watching the screen. I zone out into the intro of the move, chewing on my twizzler. I put my other candies away, and put my soda to the side, and zone into the movie. I feel Durst squirm next to me, and then he puts the partitioning arm rest between us up, and I feel his finger tips brushing against my thigh.

My cheeks get warm, as I wiggle in my seat, and he reaches further, his hand now runs down the side of my leg, and up and over the top, and then back. I glance up at him, but his eyes are fixated on the screen, so I lean back, and rest my head on his shoulder. He clears his throat, and adjusts in his seat. "What do you think you're doing?" I ask him in a hushed voice, as I lean up from his shoulder, and press my lips to his neck. He chuckles, and adjusts in his seat again.

"I... Uh..." He shakes his head, as his hand resting on my thigh grips on firmly. "I couldn't... I couldn't help it..." He says softy, as he looks down at me. I lean up and press my lips to his and his hand grips harder onto my thigh. A small moan falls from my lips as I buck up in response, and he makes a nervous laughing sound that ends with a grunt as he grabs my face and presses his lips harder to mine, leading the way into a string of kisses.