33

Anthony came home a while ago and asked me what I wanted to for dinner, I offered to cook. It's nothing special, Alfredo with chicken on the side just in case he wanted it. While cooking I actually felt normal, like myself. I managed to clear my mind of my crazy life for a moment so I could focus on me and only me.

I practically jump out of my skin once I hear a loud thud coming from upstairs, followed by a series of curse words.

"Anthony?", I call out, placing the plates I was making, down. "You okay?".

When no answer is heard I walk towards the stairs quickly walking up them and down the hall, to the bathroom.

"An-", I cut myself off holding my hand to my mouth trying to hold my laugh in.

"That hurt", he murmurs, moving his wet hair from his face.

Without saying a word I burst with laughter, holding my stomach from the tightening muscles. I couldn't hold it in any longer, his long legs sticking out of the tub with the curtains covering most of his body was the best thing that's happened since I've been here.

Seconds later he joins my laughing fit as well, standing from the bathtub, his body exposed. Squeezing my eyes shut I reach for a towel that hung on the back of the door, handing it to Anthony so that he could cover himself up.

"I'm going to have a huge bruise on my ass, I already feel it forming", he sighs, comically wincing at the pain.

"I wouldn't be surprised", my laughter finally coming to a holt.

"Fuck", his eyes set on the side of his shin, inspecting the quickly bleeding cut.

I simply reach for a cotton ball and peroxide in the nearest drawer, pressing it to his wound and placing a tan bandaid on top, now barely noticeable.

"Thanks", he breathes, finally stepping out of the bath.

I just nod, rubbing my hands over my face and stepping out of the doorway.

Not ringing my own bell or anything but this Alfredo I made is my best yet, this is probably the most I've eaten since I've been here all together.

I haven't spoken to Anthony verbally since his whole shower mishap which I'm definitely not complaining about.

I'll be out of here soon.

*
SORRRRY THIS IS SO SHORT, UPDATING SOON 💕