1

"Blythe Styles front office please", Mrs.Rosa's voice squeaks through the intercom causing me to drop the pen I was taking notes with, the subs eyes burning at the top of my head.

My black converse echo throughout the empty hall, the AC blaring through the vents. Would it kill them to have heat in the fucking winter? Or at least turn the air off?

"Dad? Why are you here?", the look on his face causing my heart to beat faster.

His arms wrap around me, my face in his chest.

"Dad? What happened", my throat tight and my voice hoarse.

"It's your sister", I run my hands through my hair, something that everyone in our household does. Immediately pushing my way through the double doors, dads voice getting lost through the parking lot.

My cars engine starts up cleaner than usual, the car heating up as I run stop signs throughout the front of my school.

Mind burning in thought as I speed over the limit, hitting a dirt road less than an hour later.

Ive only been here two other times so it's surprising I still know my way. The red dirt covers the white rim of my shoes as I stomp heavily to the front door my face hot as the rest of my figure stands cold. 

"Who the fuck did it?", my voice echoing through the old wooden boards, confused faces and bulging eyes burning into mine.

"Did what?", Amanda standing immediately from her chair to stride over to me, concern written in between the lines.

"Raped her sister", a pair of pink lips appear from the back doorway smile crooked.

"Rape?", my eyes hitting the floor before meeting Anthony's again.

"Your sister got raped at our party last night, cops almost saw our shit", his boots stomping out a blunt that's been stuck between his lips since I arrived.

"Who raped her?", a tear escaping my eye.

"We don't know, we drove around the block for hours looking for the asshole", his lips pursed into a straight line.

"Why didn't anyone call me?", my blonde hair resting on the wooden door frame.

"We did, and we got voicemail every time", Amanda's mood suddenly changing, her usual sass overcoming her sympathy.

I curse under my breath, tears now full on streaming. My hand rests on the cold doorknob before twisting it and slamming the door behind me.

My feet move quickly to my car, another pair close behind.

"Amanda please leave me alone", i let out before I even turn around, when I do a shivering Anthony stands before me.

"We will find him", his cold hand caressing my face covered in hot tears.

"Kill him", my fists balled as Anthony wraps his muscular arms around my frame.

"I will", his lips press against my forehead causing a shiver to snake down my spine.

"Room 420 top floor", he breathes into my hair.

I nod once climbing into my car to start toward the hospital my eyes puffy and hair tangled.

*

"Elizabeth Styles".

"Sign here and take one of these visitor stickers", I nod immediately running to the elevator, pressing the button enough times to break it.

Once In the metal shaft I rest my head on the wall to catch my breath, eyes fluttering open as the elevator stops on the second floor.

"What floor?", I squeak to the boy, a dozen white roses in his hand.

"Top floor, you're Liz's sister right?", his white teeth bright to my tired eyes, dark brown hair swept to the side.

"Yeah", I coldly admit, crossing my arms I take a step forward as the doors open.

"You okay?", my eyes connect with his, rolling soon after.

A sarcastic laugh rolls off of my tongue before snatching my arm away from his grip.

"Liz".

My eyes scan her pale face before crying once more, the warmth from her hand making a small smile grow on my face. Who would do shit like this?

I jump as a knock on the heavy door sounds, the same boy from the elevator already making his way inside. The look on his face hard to read but concern is amplified.

"Hey Liz", a tear streaming from his eye as my mouth still sits shut unable to speak.

"Hello you must be Elizabeth's sister and you must be her, boyfriend?", the doctor barges in eyeing the flowers in his hand.

"No just a friend", he says as I nod.

"Well Elizabeth's drink was spiked with Hydroxybutyric acid. Yes, it can be used as a prescription as well as a drug but a deadly dose of it was used on her more than anyone in this hospital has ever witnessed. Her coma may-

"Coma? She's in a fucking coma?", I shout louder than expected.

The doctors eyes bulge at my sudden outburst, "yes, yes ma'am", she says fixing her glasses sure not to mess up her makeup.

"Can everyone please just go?", my hands fisted by my side, eyes glued to the floor.

Without looking up I take a hold of Liz's hand again, leaving a small kiss before stepping away. My hand travels to her head to move the blonde strands that block off parts of her face. Green eyes meet mine with a flash, black under her eyes. My screams block out the sound of the machine beeping, the rhythm only growing faster as her body silently flails around on the hospitals bed, body as stiff as a board.

"1....2....3", one shock until her body lied there lifeless, the left over color from her face draining as her arms hung over the edge of the beds railing.

My body slowly falling to the floor, muscular arms wrapping around me.

His arms.

*

Thanks for reading babes! I know this is a lot to take in but there's a reason how and why it all happened. I love you all ! I should be updating sometime this weekend or next week !!! 💕 xxxx