31

Standing in the bathroom mirror I begin cleaning the wound on my head, dried blood on the left side of my face. I'm sick and tired of this, being taken, being threatened.

After all this bullshit I deserve peace, I deserve to live the life I want to, without any interruptions.

A cold hand touches my shoulder and greets me with red eyes, Anthony standing beside me.

"Hey", my hands gripping the edges of the marble counter tops.

"Blythe, wanna go for a walk?", his bottom lip in between his teeth. "So we can talk", his shoulder shrugging.

I just nod following him to the front of his home, this neighborhood is so familiar yet so foreign at the same time.

"I'm sorry", he begins, placing my hand in his a shiver being sent up my spine.

"I'm happy I'm here, with you", I say rubbing my thumb across his fingers.

He looks up at me but I keep staring ahead, the dim streetlights the only thing lighting our path. This act, acting like I love him will soon be over, I just need to figure this shit out, figure out how I will get the fuck out of here, away from him.

"Soon, our baby will be here. We'll be the best parents, this is only the beginning Blythe", I'm sure he can see my jaw tense but I just nod, still moving forward.

"I'll never leave you", I lie, turning to him and hugging him, him planting a kiss on my cheek.

I feel like shit, like a horrible person. It's just what I have to do, make this as believable as possible so I can get back to Mason. I know Mason was guilty too but he's changed, and I love him more than anything, Anthony's changed as well but only for the worst. I never thought this would be my life, I never thought I would have a fiancé that loves me, I never thought I would be having a baby, and I never thought Anthony would turn out this way, ever.

"Let's get back home, okay?", Anthony bringing me out of my thoughts.

My brows furrow as we move closer to the house, a new car sitting in the driveway.

"Your family home?", I question pointing to the black SUV.

"No, it's Kristopher. We are hanging out for a couple hours, I want you upstairs", his hand tightening around mine.

Wincing I walk a little faster, eventually feeling the stairs underneath my feet.

Once we get inside Anthony leads me to the stairs, Kristopher turned toward the window the whole time, jeans, a white t-shirt, blonde hair the only thing I can see.

I'm actually happy he told me to go upstairs, my eyes were heavy and I could feel a small headache creeping along.

I miss him, so much.

*

As soon as I wake up I feel sick to my stomach, the smell of marijuana filling the house, loud music coming from downstairs. Out of curiosity my feet begin to move toward the door, careful to not make any noise, not like they'll hear me over that loud music anyway. Less than halfway down the stairs I can already see Anthony and his friend Kristopher, eyes red and focused on something in front of them. Leaning less than an inch forward I get the full view, my mouth practically touching the floor. Two girls stand in front of them, swaying their hips to the mediocre music, the only thing covering their bodies are a pair of heels on both girls, higher than I'll ever wear. I want to move, hell I wish I never came down here in the first place, but I can't it's like my feet are glued to the floor with my eyes fixated on the scene in front of me. I know Anthony is different now, but I didn't know he went down this road.

Without thought I stand up and move further down the stairs, not caring if they see me or not.

A pair of bloodshot eyes snake their way to mine, Anthony pushing oilmen of the girls away then standing, obviously intoxicated.

"Blythe, I-I thought you were sleeping", his hands shoved nervously into his pockets, though his legs unsteady.

"I was", I shrugged, twisting open the doorknob to the outside.

"Where are you going?", he says taking a few long strides toward me, peering over me with his lanky presence.

"Outside, I'm pregnant, i shouldn't be around this bullshit", I say motioning my arms to the to girls, both now on Kristopher.

"I'm sorry, it wasn't my-

Stretching out in front of me i caress his stubbly cheek with my thumb, giving a small smile.

"It's okay", I lie, walking past him and out the door.

It's not okay, none of this is okay but this is one fucked up game, and I'm playing it.

*
OKAYYYYYYYYYY I UPDATED AS REQUESTED 💕 LETS GIVE A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR NIALLS NEW SINGLE "THIS TOWN"................OKAY BYE !