11

I haven't even dared to walk out of this woman's house, she offered for me to stay for a night and I quickly accepted.

"Sweetie, breakfast is ready", her voice call from the room I'm staying in.

My eyes barely open as I make my way to the kitchen, the wood flooring cold underneath my feet.

"Mason this is Blythe, Blythe this is my grandson Mason".

The heavy feeling in my chest is perhaps the worst feeling I've ever felt in my life.

"Grandson? This is the asshole who fucking kidnapped me!", the old woman's eyes growing wide.

"Mason?", her eyes to him now.

"Her sister just passed nana, she's been taking antidepressants and they must've fucked her up", his hand wrapping around my wrist.

"Blythe it's time to go home", I'm sure by now that the color from my face has completely gone missing.

"No! You can't let him take me, he's going to kill me! Please help!", her eye brows furrowing and her eyes beginning to water.

"Honey, your sister is in a better place now", her hand over mine.

"Bullshit", I spat.

"I know the way out", I say ripping my wrist from Mason's grip.

With no energy left I hop into his truck, leaning my head on the window and shutting my eyes.

Fuck.

I can't feel pity for myself anymore, he wants a game? That's what he'll get.

"So, now what? You're gonna kill me? Perhaps rape me now?", a sarcastic laugh leaving my lips.

I can feel his eyes burning through the back of my head, the sound of his breathing filling the car.

"When did rape ever come into the picture?", his voice in sound of disbelief.

"When did you being a crazy fucking dick head ever come into the picture? I expect the craziest things from you now, you're sick".

The rest of the ride home was quiet, not even his breathing making a sound.

"You ever wanted kids?", he asks me as I plop onto the couch.

"Yeah, I wanted a boy", my head falling onto the decorative pillow.

"Wanted?", he says taking a place beside me.

"Know that I'm forced to be with you, that won't happen", my eye brows furrowing.

"We can have a child Blythe", his ton nervous and his forehead damp.

"Why are you so nervous?", I laugh.

He stands up to wipe the sweat from his face using his white t-shirt, his abs flexing and relaxing while doing so.

"I'm scared you won't want to have a child or children with me", the tone in his voice makes my heart ache just a little, for what? Him being nervous about our conversation.

"Mason, I don't know you. I've never been on a real date with you where we can talk or tell each other how we view life, I can't have children with someone I don't know. So far all that I see is that you kidnapped me and made my life a living hell, it's up to you to make it worth while", with that I stand to my feet to wash myself of all of the dirt I gathered from running through the woods yesterday. My hair smelling of pine and my clothes like dirt.

Hot water awakens my senses as I clean myself, thinking of the topic that me and Mason just discussed. Being here for weeks now I can see that Mason isn't as bad as I thought, though he had good intentions his actions still made it hard for me to live with him like this. I've stopped trying, and crying over this whole situation when I know nothing will change, I might as well just go along. As long as my family is safe, I'm fine.

"Blythe? You alright in there, you've been in the shower for an hour", concern evident in his words.

"Y-yeah I'm fine, I'll be out in a second", I say calling back to the person outside of the bathroom door.

Keeping my wet hair in the towel I make my way to the living room, sitting in the same place as before.

"Babe I just ordered pizza, it should be here any minute", his face lighting up at me being in one of his shirts again.

"All of my pajamas are dirty, I'll do laundry tomorrow", my hands tugging the shirt down so it won't reveal too much of my thighs.

"No, no it's fine. You look, cute", my nervous laugh filling the room.

The sound of the doorbell makes my face light up, pizza is life.

"I'll get it! I yell before standing up", my legs move quickly to the front door, the knob cold but I continue to turn it anyway.

"Anthony?", I whisper. A red hat with a pizza logo half way over his face.

"I'll be back, I promise", his hand resting over mine when handing me the pizza box.

My head nods fast before Anthony quickly closes the door.

I stand in disbelief staring at the shut wooden door, the area that was visible of Anthony's face was completely covered in bruises, a little around his collarbones as well.

"Seen a ghost?", Mason laughs drying his hair with a towel, his shirt missing.

"Worst", I chuckle walking to the kitchen to set the box down.

Grabbing a slice of pizza I walk to my same spot on the couch, Mason appearing seconds after placing one arm around me.

"You okay love? You've been acting funny since you got the pizza", he laughs staring at my the side of my face.

"I'm fine".

"Why didn't you hit me?", I suddenly ask making him tense.

"I'm not hitting you any more Blythe you're a human being as well am I and its not fair for me to put my hands on you. As long as you don't run away, again", I chuckle before clicking the television on.

"Good choice", my head now resting on his shoulder.

His breath hot as is blows through my hair, sending chills down my spine.

"I'm getting more", I say hopping up suddenly.

What the fuck was I doing? I can't get so close to him, he will think I actually have feeling for him and I can't have that, I can't let him feel like he has something over me now. Though he's holding my life by a single thread.

*

Heyy people I'm so sorry I didn't update Monday, honestly it didn't even cross my mind once and then I thought about it yesterday and immediately started writing. I hope you guys liked this as much as I liked writing it for you all? But wtf happened to Anthony? And do you think Blythe is actually falling for Mason? Let's hope not.