10

I've been trying to hide my excitement, knowing Anthony will soon be coming to take me from Mason. He's questioned me a couple of times wondering why I'm so excited but I just told him seeing my family caused me all of this joy.

"What did my father talk to you about?", I ask drawing on the frosted window of the car.

"Told me to take care of you, I think he likes me", he chuckles.

"Would he like you if he knew you kidnapped me?", I roll my eyes then closing them, trying to find sleep that's been missing for weeks.

*

"Wake up, dinners ready", my eyes slowly open to find myself in Mason's bed.

Before walking to the dining room I decide to change me attire, simply sliding on a pajama set of mine.

With a soaked cloth I remove the leftover concealer from my neck, chest and face the sore areas aching underneath my touch.

"Hit me", a tall figure in the mirror behind me.

"What?", my eyes low.

"Hit me, I deserve it", his eyes meeting mine through the mirror.

I should kill him for all the shit he's done, but it's useless. Hitting him won't get my family back.

"I would but it's a waste of my energy", my shoulder bumping his arm as I make my way through the open frame.

"I'll stop", his hands clenching the dining room table.

"Stop what?", my eyes sticking to the plate I'm eating from.

"I'll stop hitting you, you've finally learned how to stop trying my nerves", my eyes meet his, my movement coming to a halt.

Before my mind can comprehend I lift the plate from the table aiming directly at his head, the side of the plate chipping as it collides with his forehead, immediately falling cold to the table.

My bare feet run as quickly as they possibly can through bunches of trees and bushes, sharp pain at the bottom.

Trees surrounding me, the house out of my view. I hold on to the bark of a tree while trying to catch my breath, chest rapidly rising and falling.

I let out a quiet sob, my hot tears contrasting with my cold skin. I got away, I actually got away from that hell he's created. Bringing my legs forward again i vanish from the spot I've stopped.

A plain house fills my vision even older than Mason's.

Wood chipping from the sides, and the yellow paint faded.

Three knocks before a small figure appears in front of me, the lady seeming around the age of 75 give or take a few.

"Oh my, sweetheart. Do you need any help?", concern written all over her face.

My head moves quickly before speaking. "Someone is trying to kidnap me, again", my breathing finally settling.

"Again? They've kidnapped you before?", her sweet tone meeting her old face.

"Can I please just come in?", my throat scratchy.

*

Hey guys ! I didn't even know I published this chapter it was an accident but it's been 12 hours so I'm just going to leave it. The next update will be on Monday 2/1/16 so stay tuned!!