27

MASON POV

Im such a fucking idiot, why would I even bring children into this when we are barely engaged? The way she looked at me was so foreign almost like she was rethinking her life with me.

She can leave, I'll let her. I'm her kidnapper and I felt bad throughout every second of it, I just fell through the wrong path, the path my father dug.

He told me what to do, how to do it. I never wanted to hurt Blythe I wanted to win her love the way it's supposed to be but dad he thought she would be stubborn like he claims her mother once was before Harry. But Blythe wasn't and I tried to explain that to him and he nearly punched me to fucking death, we've all been fucked up since mum. Me and dad had a bond until our world fell apart, all at once.

Blythe is all I have now and there's no redoing the past, I can't change what happened but I can make our future better.

I will make it better.

BLYTHE POV

Kids aren't what we should be discussing right now, only weeks into our engagement. I love him but my mind has never went as far as kids, I planned to never have them, ever.

I'm scared at failing as a mother, what if something tragic happens to them or if they take the wrong path throughout life. I can't have them here when I haven't gotten my shit together.

My mind is going 100 miles a minute and I can't put it to rest, there were only two answers to his question, did I choose the wrong one?

*

Sitting up immediately I make my way to the bathroom quickly but quietly, sure not to wake Mason.

With one gag I let everything go, my insides rushing into the toilet instantly followed by a few coughs. I turn around to peer up at the clock, 6:47 am.

"Fuck", I breathe wiping my mouth with my hand and standing to my feet to flush the waste.

My eyes brace themselves by screwing shut for when I turn the light on, not wanting to be momentarily blinded so early in the morning. Staring into my reflection my eyes begin to wander, actually stoping to take in my appearance since the day I chopped off my hair.

Dark bags under my eyes, cracked lips, hair a mess. I just breathe, as my eyes brows furrow in confusion at my complexion, so flushed and skin clammy.

"Blythe why are you up so early", a voice making me jump from my thoughts, my head turning quickly at the door frame.

"Didn't feel well", I shrug reaching to turn on the water and applying toothpaste to my toothbrush.

Mason slowly nods, lightly kissing my temple and turning away the bed creaking seconds later.

After I finish freshening up I follow after him climbing into bed and throwing the heavy comforter over my body.

"What's wrong love?", a muscular arm wrapping around me, closing the space in between us.

"I don't know", my face planted into the pillow.

"I could hear you gag from a mile away", a smile evident in his tone.

"Guess I'm just coming down with something", I shrug, my words coming out slowly.

"Well tell me if it happens again, we would have to get you checked", his head nuzzling itself into my neck.

"Okay", i say letting out a small giggle.

"I love you", his lips touching my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

"I love you", my eyes finally fluttering closed again.

*

Filler!!! This chapter is cliche af but there will be far more than this! I was initially planning to have 35 chapters but seeing where the book is now I will have to make is longer. I don't want it to seem like it's too rushed Bc I hate when books have a rushed feeling. Please vote and comment what you think is up with Blythe !