19

"What do I even wear to the fucking zoo?", I huff running my hands through my hair.

"Just wear something normal love, warm though", his lips pressing against my forehead.

Before I can even lift my own shirt over my head, Mason grips the hem of my shirt doing the simple task for me.

"Mason we-

He cuts me off my pressing his lips against mine, moving slowly. I'm craving him so bad, but we have to take it slow.

His hot hands snake their way around my waist and up my back, my bra unclasping as I remove it completely.

*

Mason

"Fuck", i breathe, staring into Blythe hungry eyes. She's so beautiful, everything about her is just amazing. Small hands move around my neck, pushing our lips together more only to come up for air occasionally. This is my chance, to show her how much I love and want her.

I know she wants to take it slow, which we will. I just need her right now, no not for sex i just need her here with me.

Moving a strand of blonde curly hair from her face i peck her lips on last time, leading her over to the bed, her body tensing under my touch as we move closer to the bed. My thumbs circle over her arms to calm her.

"What are we doing?", she says furrowing her brows and turning around to face me, concern written all over her face.

"Change of plans", i say laying down and pulling her close to me. "Only if you want to change them", her lips pressing against my cheek.

"Depends. Where are we going?", her eyes pouring into mine.

"Well when it gets dark we are going ice skating and then to get coffee or what ever hot beverage you would like", i chuckle wrapping my arms around her waist.

"What? Ice skating, I've never been but I've always wanted to go!", her short legs jumping on the bed.

"Gorgeous", a huge smile covering my face, Blythe still jumping not paying any attention to me.

"I'm hungry", she says falling into a criss-cross position.

"I knew you would say that", I laugh sitting up.

"Can we please go out to that pizza place across from the super market? The smell was killing me yesterday", her face in a frown, it's hilarious when she whines.

"Alright you little baby, we can go. Get dressed, leaving in like 30 minutes I guess", and with that she runs off to the bathroom I laugh watching the scene.

*

Blythe

I'm actually quite excited for today's plans, ice skating seems so amazing and food is always the bright side of my day.

I simply slip on a pair of light wash jeans with rips at the knees, a black jumper and white high top converse pulling my hair back into a loose French braid.

"I'm ready", I yell from the bedroom, Mason running in seconds later.

"You look nice love", a smirk on his face.

"Thanks", my cheeks instantly heating.

"Shall we?", his hand held out in front of me.

"We shall", I laugh placing my hand into his.

*

"I can't stop!", my voice cracking as I try to yell out to Mason who's standing in front of me.

"I'll catch you", his face red from laughter.

We've been here skating for nearly 3 hours, and I still don't know how to fucking do it!
It's fun but I just want to finally learn for crying out loud.

A huge smile is frozen to my face as I move closer to Mason, his arms held out wide for my embrace.

"Oh shit", he laughs as we both fall to the ground.

"Great catch", I say narrowing my eyes at him, my body over his.

Before I can at least try to get up he pulls me lower, pressing our lips together. I don't pull away though, I just go with it. Our lips move in sync, being the only warm things on our body.

"I love you Blythe", his voice deep as his eyes pour into mine.

"Ready for coffee?", I say trying to pull the most believable smile.

He nods helping me to my feet once he's up, wrapping an arm around my waist and the other around my thighs.

"What the hell?", my eyes wide as Mason lifts me over his shoulder, still skating smoothly on the ice.

He chuckles deeply, circling me around the rink before heading to the benches.

"Put me down", I can't help but to laugh, his hand slapping my butt. My arm reaching down to slap his.

"Rude", he gasps, laughing.

*

"How did you even carry me while ice skating?", I ask while we wait for our coffee to cool a little.

"You're not heavy, and I lift", my eyes widen as I turn my head to him. Him lifting his arm to flex.

Breaking out into a fit of laughter, my hair moving all around the place.

"Sure thing buddy", I say in between breaths. "The only thing I've ever seen you lift is a box of cereal and me for the first time, today",his eyes narrowed at me.

"This isn't the first time I've lifted you", his lips in a smirk as a picture of us in the shower flashes in my mind.

"Haha", I say sarcastically nudging him In the shoulder.

Giving a small laugh he wraps his arm around me, my head resting on his shoulder.

"How come when I say that I love you, you always act as if you didn't hear", his chin on my head.

"I don't know what to say to that Mason, I'm not going to tell you I love you when I don't. I can't, it will be wrong if I do. Or at least I can try not to", I shrug lifting my head and taking a sip of my coffee.

"Understandable".

* hey guys!! I'm so sorry that it took me weeks to update, I've been so busy! But thanks for reading! I'll have s new chapter up soon. Tell me how you feel about Blythe giving him another chance! Love you all xxx❤️