6

"Goodmorning love", a sheepish smile plastered on Mason's face.

"Why?", I barely say.

"I love you, I've been looking for you for years Blythe. I've seen many pictures of you, my father is a fan as well. I had to knock down a couple of obstacles to finally get you to myself but it was all worth it", his rough hand grazing my jawline, chills flying up my spine.

"Don't touch me", My teeth grated.

"Don't be mad baby, I'm only here to make you feel better", his lips coming in contact with mine, I continuously try to pull away but his hands grip my face tight enough the leave prints.

Hot tears stream uncontrollably while his chapped lips move over mine as it sits shut.

"You know you made it so much easier", he chuckles pulling away and wrapping one arm around me.

My eyebrows furrow. How the fuck did I make this easy at all?

"I know you have a thing for Anthony, he's a cool guy I must say so myself. But the way you kissed me tells me I'm winning by a mile. You're fucking helpless ass phone call only made it easier baby", I scoff at his words. He was so nice, how could he wear the mask so well?

Screams echo off of the walls as he walks towards me with a knife, my back hitting the wall but I don't stop trying to move away from him.

"Calm down", his voice calm and his steps more cautious.

My heart beat instantly slowing down as he cuts the rope around my wrists a feet. The areas where the rope was tight, barely bleeding.

His arms flex as he picks me up, muffled cries filling the dark hall.

The light from the surprisingly clean bathroom blinds my eyes for a second before adjusting. My nose crinkles from the strong smell of cleaning supplies and tobacco.

My eyes follow his hand carefully as he reaches into a drawer pulling out rubbing alcohol along cotton balls and gauze.

I flinch as he dabs the liquid over my rope burn, a smile on his face.

"What are you smiling for?", I huff.

"You're just so gorgeous", he looks up at me while securing the gauze.

"You know, if you weren't a crazy psychopath I would've actually given you a chance", his expression falling at my words.

"There's other clothes for you in our bedroom, we are going to the mall, um the makeup is in the highest drawer of the dresser as well", his voice shaky and his eyes never meeting mine. 

My feet force me to 'our' bedroom the word causing me to cringe. I slip on the first things I find, a pair of jeans and a simple black sweater and boots all fitting perfectly. I shake my head to get rid of the thoughts on the back of my head. Anthony, mom and dad. I wonder if they noticed if I'm even missing.

I put foundation over my neck to cover the faint marks from his car outbreak then throwing my hair into a ponytail because I just don't care anymore.

Mason keeps a tight grip on my hand as we make our way to his car.

"I love you Blythe", his eyes meeting mine, one of the worst feelings yet.

"Say it", he says gripping my hand even tighter.

"I- I love you Mason", a hot tear dropping onto my sweater.

The classical music he faintly plays on the way to the mall is driving me crazy on its own. His knuckles white and his face pale.

"I don't want to hurt you", he says making me jump.

A sarcastic laugh falls from my mouth. "Then what the fuck are you doing?", my head turning to him.

"I just want to have a life with you Blythe, I love you", his last words making images of Anthony fly through my head.

The car screeched as we completely stop to park. My heart beat racing as he grabs my hand before I can open the car door.

"If you run, I will hurt you", his tone deep. A cold ring is placed on my left ring finger. My eyes shutting in response.

"What is this?", I cry.

"We're engaged now love, don't cry. It's only the beginning", his lips pressing against my forehead.

*
I'm so sorry I'm so late with updating !! I hope this is good for you all. I've been getting so many messages telling me to update I'm sorry loves💕 I will
Be updating again soon.