7

The mall is empty, being that it's a Monday. People shopping around for Christmas gifts for their families.

"You can get whatever you would like, it's my job to take care of you", his hand moving my hair from my face. "I can't get over how gorgeous you are", my eyes ripping from his.

"How about we go here", I don't bother looking up to see the name of the store while he pulls my arm to lead me in.

His hands pull at clothes I'm guessing are for me, i just stay by his side for the most part until he finally speaks.

"Okay babe I'm getting this stuff for you, I know you're not in the mood. I'll be back you better stay here", his hand squeezing my arms as I nod.

Once I see his back toward me I make my way to the front entrance of the store, my face now drenched with tears. An old woman tries to stop me to ask what's wrong but I push past  her as well, yelling 'sorry' only looking back for a second.

My heart drops once I get outside, my boots crushing against the snow. The first car I turn to is a car similar to Anthony's, my movement cautious as I walk to it.

A smile creeps onto my face as I notice the plush dice on his mirror through the window that I bought him years ago.

"Blythe!", the voice that calls my name causes me to turn back.

Mason.

Before he sees me I write with my finger on his windshield that's scattered with snow.

Help.

My knees bend as I weave in between cars to make it to Mason's before he does.

My back hits his car and I slide down onto the wet ground to catch my breath.

"Fuck Blythe! I told you not to move", his face dripping with tears.

Why is he crying? I should be the one crying.

His veins show as he pulls me into his chest, one hand on my lower back and the other on the back of my head.

"I just needed air", I lie.

"Never do that again", he speaks into my hair.

My head wrongfully nodding.

The car ride 'home' is quiet, which is good I would rather not speak to him.

I don't know what his problem is, I actually sort of liked him but now he's ruined it all, my relationship with everyone even Anthony.

My eyes are glued on his face, I just need an answer. A real one.

Once I'm inside I pull my clothes off and slip on a shirt I found in one of the drawers, it's a tad oversized but I can deal with it.

His eyes rake me up and down once he walks into the same room I'm in.

"Wow", he breathes softly.

"What?", I barely say.

"You look nice in my shirt", he chuckles moving past me.