12

I get off of wattpad for less than a two days I have over 500 messages telling me to update 😩 so here it is my babies!!

*

I break out into a fit of coughs before finally completely waking up. Mason not moving a muscle. We stayed up until 5 in the morning playing charades of stupid shit, I had to guess that he was a rock! A fucking rock! Like all he did was get into a ball on the floor. So I lost that game and we immediately passed out of the couch.

"Fuck", I breathe out rubbing my neck, two people sleeping on a couch wasn't a good idea.

The flooring is cold beneath my feet as I make my way to the kitchen, reaching for the cereal and milk before pouring it into a bowl. Smiling at the God given greatness sitting in front of me I whip around to get a face full of Mason, his chapped lips planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Goodmorning love", his voice raspy and his hair unruly.

"Morning", my eyes staring past him.

"You okay?", his eyebrows furrowing.

"Fine, you're just making my cereal soggy", my feet caring me to the dining room table.

I huff as I hear him pouring cereal as well knowing that he will take a seat at the table next.

"Still mad over the rock?", his eyes meeting mine before I rip mine away to take a bite of cereal.

"No", I say coldly.

Before looking up again I look towards the door, Anthony's beat up face filling my head.

"Then what the fuck is your problem?", my heart jumps when he slams his hands on the table making some of my cereal tip out of its bowl.

"You're making a mess!", I yell back twice as loud.

"Shut the fuck up", his hand slapping the bowl from the table. A perfectly good bowl of cereal now wasted.

Staring back at him with wide eyes his eyebrows start to furrow.

"Fuck. Blythe I'm sorry. I'll clean it up I didn't mean to get mad at you. I'm just scared you're starting to thinking about running away again".

Without saying a word I grab lots of paper towels and begin to clean the mess that splattered up the wall and all over the floor. Mason doing the same.

"Please speak to me", his eye letting out a single tear.

I don't speak, just clean. That was such an asshole move. What did the cereal ever do to him?

Once the mess is all gone I make my way to the bedroom throwing on a pair of leggings, running shoes, long sleeve white shirt and a black sweat jacket. I need to get away from him before I lose my shit.

Walking back to his location I throw my hair up into a ponytail his eyes meeting mine.

"What the hell? Where are you going?", his hand over the door knob.

"For a jog. I'll come back, I promise", my hands tightening the hair I put up.

"I swear if you go past my grandmother house I will kill you", the face I give him is of complete disgust.

"Yeah fucking right", with that I'm out the door.

*

She's right I won't kill her, I just can't let her go. I'm surprised I even let her go jog but I could tell she needed time away even if it was just outside running.