Chapter 44- The meeting

Lucy POV

Loyd and I just talked about stuff mostly about girls amd crushes... His crushes. He said he liked this guy named Daisuke? Whatever we were talking until someone came into the restaurant. It was him... And a girl.

I looked away hoping they would not see but someone called out to me and forced myself to turn around.

"LU~CHAN!!!" I turn around to come face to face with Levy. Natsu was still behind helping the girl stand up... What? Wow maybe he did it so ha-

"LEVY GIRLS! LULU AND ME WERE HAVING A L&L'S NIGHT OUT!" Loyd whinned.
Levy rolled her eyes.
"This is a serious matter Loyd... Please" she replied.
"Fine, I'll be in Victori Secret getting new purfumes" he whipped his head and went out the door.

I giggled softly. I look at Levy again and her eyes filled with stars.
"I found your soulmate" she said. I backed away in my chair.

"I told you not to come Hanji!" I heard Natsu say to Hanji.
"I can walk! And plus I'm gonna need to talk to this 'Lucy'" she said saying my words with venom.
I'm starting to think that she's jealous of me or something, cause maybe Natsu told her while they were dating or something.
"But your-" he got cut off.
"Im fine! Now sit me over there across from her" she pointed at me.

I gulped. I froze. What stood in front of me. Was the guy I left a year maybe 2 years ago. With a girl, which he's probably dating. He might say he dosent want to see me anymore cause of him and his girlfriend dating and all. I saw the scard around his neck...

He kept the scarf?

I look up at him and then at HANJI? was her name.
I stiffened in my seat so I started to drink my starbucks. They looked at me then at each other and Levy was ordering a Pumpkin spice Latte. It was a long uncomfortable silence. So I decided to break it and make it more awkward... Yay!-_-

"Um so... Hi?" I said to both.
"Hi I'm Hanji, just call me Hanji" she said as she held her hand out. She was struggling so Natsu put her hand out and gave it to me. I shook her hand.
"Luc-" I got cut off.
"I know, I heard a lot of stories about you..." Hanji said narrowing her eyes at me.
Natsu looked away.

"Umm... Ok so... Natsu, I see you kept the scarf" I said trying to still break the ice.
"Y-yeah, its the only thin-" he got cut off by Hanji.
"Sooooo... Lucy, tell me why you did that to Natsu!" she said with an angry tone.
"What? Why do you mean? I-" -Me
"Dont lie! Natsu told me what you did!"- Hanji
"I didnt do anything wrong to him" I raised my voice a little louder.
"Yes you did, he told me that you cheated on him a year ago and was heartbroken cause of you!" she cried out.
"What?!" I looked at Natsu.
"Um yeah Hanji anout that-" - Natsu
"Natsu please... Be quiet im doing this for your own good." she looked back at me.
"So... Say sorry" she said.
"No... I didnt do any of that I was faithful unlike him!" tears formed in my eyes.

People were staring but I didnt care.

"He was the one who cheated on me! He's the one who played other girls! He's the... First one to break my heart for a person who just broke up with her boyfriend!" I yelled out. Tears streamed down my face.

Both looked at me surprised but I wipped my tears away. Levy started coming over.

"What... Happened?" she asked.
"Look if you guys were... Just going to tell me about this whole thing again... I dont want to... Make sure Natsu dosent go back to the person he was in high school." I said to Hanji. Her eyes wide.

"Luce, Please I want you back here" he said.
I walked out of the door not saying anything.
I walked out and tried to find Loyd but Natsu stopped me by holding my arms.

He pulled me in for a hug. I stayed strong trying not to cry... It didnt work...

I cried and cried. I pulled away.

"N-natsu" I said.
"Luce" he said. I felt tears on the side of my neck?
"I MISSED YOU TOO MUCH!" I said crying and sobbing.
"Me too Luce" he replied with a shaky voice.
"But..." -me
"But... What?" - Natsu

()((()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())()()()()()()())()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()()(()

Chapter to make up for yesterday! Hope you guys like it... i kinda feel like it wasnt intense enough... But eh lubbbbsssss uuuu!!!😘~LynLyn