Chapter 18>~<

Lucy POV

"I wanted to talk to you about... us" I said to him.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I mean you don't come and hang out with me at the park, or text or call me and I'm thinking that..." I looked down.

"No... no I just have a lot going on right now and-" I cut him off.

"You can tell me anything, Natsu" I said with a small smile.

(A/n you saw it coming)

"Ok truth is I really really like you but this other kissed me out of no where and now I'm suddenly having feelings for her" he sighed as I stiffened.

That was me... Im Layla, my real name is Lucy! I wanted to scream that out loud so all of this would be over but what he would think? I-I don't know?!

"Oh uh haha ok" I managed to say he looked into my eyes. And of course I looked into his, his onyx deep beautiful eyes... wait!

He started getting closer and I didn't know what to do so I went closer and We kissed. It was really warm and I wanted to stay this way together and when we pulled apart he was about to say something until I panicked and punched him in the stomach.

He got knocked out in one hit and then Levy came running out.

"Lu-chan! What did you do?!" Levy looked at Natsu trying not to laugh.

"I panicked!" I cried out all of a sudden Natsu started waking up.

I quickly dropped him and let him fall face forward on the grass.

"Oops!" I laughed a little but even when I picked him up and his face covered with grass and I just smiled t how cute he was.

"Huh What happened I feel like I have the feeling that something already happened but... I don't know?" He said.

I just helped him off.

"Do you want to go out with me, Natsu?" I said out of the blue. Without thinking I just said it like... a normal person!

WHAT IF HE SAYS NO CAUSE OF ME... well Ok I'm going to get myself confused he looked up at me and widened his eyes.

"Ummm no" AHHHHHH!!!!! MY HEART SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!! IM DYING!!!

I gulped.

"Angel... I said no because I'm suppose to be the one to ask you out" Natsu's head was tilted up and smirking.

"What! No! Girls have every right to ask out a guy! instead the other way around!" I yell.

"Sureeeeee!" He said rolling his eyes.

"Oh? Wanna bet?!" I said smirking at my challenge.

"Come on guys this is nonsense! Both of you guys obliviously like each other so just go out!" Levy said.

We just ignored her.

"What do you have in mind, Cupcakes?" He smirked at his cute per name for me.

"Basketball! First one to 20 points wins, Hot stuff!" I pulled on his collar of his shirt making him my height.

"Ok, I take your bet!" he smiled and we got ready.

There was some kids playing and we went to them.

"Excuse me? Do you think me and my soon to be boyfriend could borrow your basketball to see which one of us better?" I smiled and the kid smiled and handed the ball to us.

"Thanks kid!" Natsu said as we got ready on the court.

"Yeah! Im voting for the girl!" A girl said smiling and cheering.

"No way! The guy will win!" the boy argued with the girl.

"Guys! Come on! Is this necessary?" yelled levy.

"Yes!" we both said.
"Lev count the score please" I said still looking at Natsu.
"No need dear, I'm going to win anyway" he did that annoying smirk.
"I'm going to wipe that smirk of your face lover boy!" I yelled.

(After a few shots and all the basket ball stuff... sorry I don't know much about basketball)

It was 19 to 19 whoever made this one last shot wins!

Third person POV

Both were heavily breathing but still were on attack mode.

"Give up now, Natsu! I'm going to win!" Lucy cried out.

"Yeah right, Angel!" He called out.

They both ran and Both were sweating like crazy. The shot went in...

"THE WINNER IS....!"

~<~<~<<<<<<>~~~~~<<~<<~>~<

Vote comment something lol?! ~LynLyn